Part 4

Lucas Martin above ^

*THE NEXT DAY*

Lizzy's POV:

I was walking to class with Jonah and Lucas by my side. They have the same math class as me, "did you study for the test next week?" I asked Lucas "we have a math test next week?" He asked confused "oh god. Here take my notes I already know everything" I said handing Lucas my black binder full of my math notes "you want me to study all of this?!"
"Yes blockhead. It's easy" I said nudging him "Lizzy?" Asked a voice from behind me. Lucas was on my left and Jonah was on my right, I turned around to see Alex. Jonah automatically wrapped his arm around my waist and Lucas stepped in front of me "you have bodyguards now?" He asked "what do you want Alex?" I asked "I came to apologize. I shouldn't have lashed out when I saw you making out with Adrian. I'm sorry". Jonah and Lucas turned to look at me. Their eyes were like 'what the fuck is going on? Care to explain?'. I took Jonah's arm off of my waist and ran to go find Adrian, "Lizzy!" They all called after me but I kept on running.
I turned the corner to see Adrian pushing a red head up against a locker sucking on her face. I just stood there biting back my tears. If he doesn't like me why did he kiss me? Why did he act like he cared? Oh that's it! I hate him! He just wanted me between his sheets like all the other sluts! But that's not gonna happen with me! No it's not! Fuck this! "Adrian?" I asked. Let's see how he's going to like this! "Lizzy?" He asked surprised and confused
"Yeah hi. Umm I just wanted to tell you that I got the condoms you asked for. But there was a problem. The pharmacist said that they don't have any that small so they are being pre-ordered. I never knew your penis was that small. Anyways bye!" I said running away. I could see his eyes grow large and his knuckles turn white. But the best part was the look on the girls face it was just like 'ew what the hell. Good bye. I can probably get a better reaction from my teacup chihuahua' . But I don't care! He lead me on! "ELIZABETH SCOTT!" Yelled Adrian from behind me "hey dick head. Or do you even have one?"
"Do you think that was funny?!"
"Actually yes it was very amusing"
"Why would you do that?!" He asked walking closer to me. I felt tears form in my eyes "oh I don't know. Maybe because I hate you and never want to look or think of you again! Adrian you led me on! I thought you liked me!"
"Me like you? Now that's funny!" He said cruelly.

Adrian's POV:

I didn't want to yell at her! I don't want to hurt her. But I already have. Because of them. I was pretending that that girl was Lizzy. I have to finish what I started, "me like you? Now that's funny! You are nothing. Who could ever care or want you." I said cruelly. I saw tears fall from her eyes. Oh how I just wanted to tell her that I was sorry, that I never meant it. I'm a horrible person, "I'm DONE WITH YOU! NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" She yelled crying "that won't be hard" I said walking away. I fucking hate myself!

Lizzy's POV:

I watched him walk away. Like he didn't care. He just wanted to use me for a few screams. I heard someone call my name again "Lizzy? Are you ok?" It was Mark. He had his black hoodie on "yeah. I'm fine" I said wiping my eyes and putting on a fake smile "he's a huge jerk. I will talk to him. I know he didn't mean what he said"
"He sounded pretty convincing to me" I said walking away "I will see you later Mark" I said before turning the corner.

  I was walking to the cafeteria when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was the red head girl Adrain was planning to fuck "what?" I asked "your a bitch!" She yelled scratching my cheek with her pointy acrylic nails "fuck-" but before I could say anything she grabbed my hair and threw me down onto the ground. I kicked her in the back of the knees and she fell. I ran into the cafeteria and closed the doors. I walked over to where Jonah was sitting "hey beau-" but he got cut off by Adrian before he could say anything about my face "what happened to your face?" He asked walking to me "nothing"
"Who did this?" He asked sternly putting his hand up to touch my cheek. I slapped his hand down "don't ever fucking touch me again!" I yelled "who.did.this?" He asked angrily I slapped him "why do you care? Remember?! I'm a nobody! Nobody would ever care or want me!" I yelled remembering what he said to me "listen-"
"No! I'm sick and tired of listening to you! I'm sick and tired of being lead on!"
"Lizzy-"
"Fuck you Adrian!" I yelled running out of the cafeteria. As soon as I walked out the doors I got a text: