Part 7 (2)

Lizzy's POV:

I walked into my room and pulled out 2 outfits for tonight. One was a purple mini dress with black pumps and another was floral printed shorts and a white top with lace in the back, also I added in white converse to go with the outfit. Right now I was wearing my shorts and top with my converse.
I walked downstairs "I'm ready" I said at the bottom of the stairs. Adrian turned around and smiled, he walked over to me "you look amazing" he said giving me a kiss "thank you. Now where are we going for this date?"
"It's a surprise. Now before we go let me make out with you" he said grabbing my waist and pulling my lips to his.

I sat down in the car and sunk into the black leather seat, "I love this car" I said "me too. It's my baby" he said giving his steering wheel a kiss "wow! Loser alert!" I yelled laughing "shut up! You don't say that when I kiss you" he said laughing "but I want to" I lied "yeah! Right!" He said "I do"
"No you don't" Adrian said putting his hand on my upper thigh "yup"
"No" he said putting his hand underneath my shorts tracing his fingers along my underwear "s-stop" I stuttered "then tell me what you feel when you kiss me" he smirked. I didn't answer "well?"
"I feel electric jolts go through my body", he pulled his hand out of my shorts and started to drive.
  The silence was killing me "what is your favorite ice cream flavor?" I asked. Adrian looked at me and gave me a 'what?' Look "just answer the question. I'm trying to break the ice"
"Chocolate. Chocolate is my favourite ice cream" Adrian said pulling over to the curb "why are we pulled over?" I asked. Adrian leaned over and gave me a sweet kiss. Once again I felt electricity go through me. I pushed him away "why are you fucking with me?" I asked "I'm not" he said flatly "then why did you tease me like 15 minutes ago? Why are you randomly kissing me? Adrian?"
"I just wanted to know how you feel" he said taking my hand "how do you feel?" I asked not looking at him "do you really want to know?"
"Yes"
"I feel like I loose control. You make me weak. Every time we touch or kiss I feel on fire"
"Is that a good thing?" I asked "its an amazing thing" he said pulling me in his lap. Adrian brought his lips to mine and started kissing me. I did the same thing. Adrian started to lift up my shirt "wait" I said resting my forehead against his "not in a car" I said laughing "fair enough" Adrian said laughing, he gave me one last kiss and put me back into my seat. Adrian started to drive "now is this date going to be the whole day? Because it's only 3:30 pm"I asked "yup. Trust me it will fly by" he said taking my hand.
I looked out the window and saw an amusement park "oh my god! Please tell me that's where we're going!" I said jumping in my seat "yup" he said stopping the car. I jumped out and grabbed Adrian's hand "wow! Your really excited" he said laughing as I started running "yes! The last time I was here was-" I couldn't finish. The last time I was here was with him. Adrian turned me around and cupped my face "hey. Don't worry abut it. Let's just have fun" he said gently almost as if he read my mind. I nodded and he gave me a kiss.
When we got into the park I pulled Adrian to the Ferris wheel "let's go" I said pulling his hand. We sat in our seats and Adrain intertwined our fingers. The ride started moving "I'm so glad you said yes to me. I'm not really good at dealing with rejection, then again I never got it" Adrian said "I wouldn't say no to you even if I wanted to. I don't like rejecting people. They go out of their way to do something and I just shut them down? No. I don't do that. Besides I like you too much to say no" I said looking up at him. He placed a kiss on my forehead. The sky was beautiful and so was the view from the top of the Ferris wheel.
  We went on a lot of rides. Now we were at a game "ready to play beautiful?" Asked the cute guy at the stand "I-" Adrian cut me off  "yes I'm ready to play. And please don't call me beautiful. I'm already spoken for. And plus I'm not gay" he said making the guy lower his gaze from my chest. I looked over at Adrian and couldn't help but laugh "oh shut it hot-stuff" Adrian said laughing.
Adrian ended up winning the game and got me a huge bear as a prize, "you know we spent over 4 hours here" I said getting in the car "who cares. It was fun. And plus, we are still ahead of schedule. Go change into your dress" Adrian said "where?"
"In the back. My windows are fully tinted and I won't look"
"Ok" I said crawling into the backseat.
  Putting on my clothes was next to impossible, but I did it! I even kicked Adrian in the shoulder once in the process, "you did it! And look absolutely stunning" Adrian said as I crawled into the front again "thank you" I said blushing, "you are so beautiful" he said putting his hand on my thigh "not really" I said laughing "yes you are"
"Your a liar"
"No I'm not"
"I don't think I'm beautiful. But thanks for saying I am" I said giving him a peck on the cheek.