Please, call me Alex.

Ross' P.O.V
Finally.. Schools out and I don't have to come back to this place ever again. Fucking finally!
The blue eyed boy thought to himself with a grin as he walked down the street from their school with his close friend Chris Trott.

"Did you hear about smith, mate?" Trott asked, hands tucked in his leather pockets as the cold weather ate him.

"No?" I responded, shrugging my shoulders. Knowing Alex, he would have done something stupid again. He always did this and caused everyone to worry, and he didn't seem to care.

"Got kicked out, he's got no where to go. He asked to stay with me but my mum fucking hates him.. I mean who's parents don't to be honest," Trott chuckled slightly, a mist of white air coming from his lips.

My eyes rolled, that idiot.. "My mum seems to love him, I don't really understand why?" I shrugged, looking to the brunette as we reached the outside of his home.

"Beats me.. Tell him to give me a ring if you see him, gotta ask him about something!" Trott said quite giddily before walking down his driveway.

"Will do.." I shouted back lazily, I was still disappointed with smith. I wish he would stop this shit.

The walk home from there was boring and cold, the rain started pouring half way through my journey and absolutely drenched me. And to top it off, I saw Sam Strippin on the way home. As always, he had a dig at me for fun in front of his friends. It was not that funny to me.
~

When I saw my house I could not be happier, the rain was so heavy now. I opened the gate and walked up the path to my door, holding my keys in my numb fingers. As I stepped up to the porch and I was greeted by a familiar face, sat curled up on the step shivering in the cold air.

"Smith?" I said with disbelief, he looked so cold..

He looked up at me and grinned, his eyes were stained red. I had a feeling this wasn't from crying.

"Can I come in?" He asked, lip trembling as he stood up. His ginger hair appeared a darker colour because of the rain, it hung over his blue eyes. He was wearing just a vest top with some skinny black jeans, his pumps were drenched too. Well done on being dressed for the weather, mate..

"Of course!" I said with a concerned expression. He didn't even have to ask! I quickly unlocked the door and stepped inside with him, kicking off my shoes.

"My parents they.." He started but I quickly cut him off.

"They kicked you out.. Again, Trott told me," I spoke knowingly, looking towards him to see him sigh. I hung my coat up and turned completely to face him, folding my arms. I don't want to be mad, I just hate it when he does dumb shit.

"Don't be mad, Ross.. This one wasn't my fucking fault," Alex spoke bluntly, rubbing his arms to gain warmth.

"Never is with you," I snapped back before jogging up the stairs.

Alex followed me in silence to my bedroom. I soon grabbed him a blanket and passed him it as he sat on my bed, not caring that he was getting my sheets damp. But I didn't really care either.

I took a seat next to him, folding my legs onto each other. "You've been getting high again.." I sighed from the clear observation, "wouldn't be surprised if you were high right now.." I snapped, my brows furrowing.

"Fuck off Ross.. I came here to get away from constant grief," He gave me a look of frustration before laying back on my bed, closing his eyes.

"Sorry.." I mumbled as I realised that I'm in no position to tell him what to do and what not to do.. If he wants to slowly kill himself with drugs then why should I stop him or care? Maybe because he's my best friend.

"It alright, mate.." He reassured groggily, opening his eyes to stare up at the ceiling.

"We're you with Sam today?" I asked hesitantly. Me and smith usually ended up arguing over Sam as smith seemed to be obsessed with him and I for one couldn't stand him one bit.

"For a bit.. Why? You jealous?" I saw him smirking and I shook my head in denial. "Shut up.." I whined and he chuckled, sitting up on his elbows next to my side as he turned his head to face me. "I know you hate him, lovely.. But he's my friend, you know this. But you'll always be my main bitch," he joked and I couldn't help but choke on a little laugh.

Even though he called everyone 'love' or 'lovely', I still felt incredibly special when he said it.

"How many bitches do you have?" I asked with a fake frown. It was hard to keep the frown as I could never stay mad or even act disheartened with him. "A few.. Don't remember their names.. You're the luckiest one, Rossy," He winked jokingly.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes yet again. I love this fucking idiot. "But I need to tell you--" I cut him off rather rudely as I remembered what I had been told to.

"Shit, Trott wanted you to call him about something?" I said, glad that I actually remembered.

I looked down at smith and he seemed a bit lost? I felt bad for cutting him off. But usually the only thing that comes out of his mouth is utter shit.

Smith raised his hand to his head and moved back his damp hair from his eyes, his inked arm practically glowing.. I shit you not.

"I'll call him back tomorrow.. It's not important right now, something stupid," he shrugged and rested his head back on the border of my bed.

I turned to him and smiled slightly. "So what did you come here for then? You should have known that the news about you would have been spread around by everybody on the last day," I chuckled a little and he smiled, his eyes crinkling at the sides.

"Need to stay here tonight," he stated, sitting up fully as he nodded.

I shook my head, bit sudden. "Uh, yeah.. Did you bring anything?" I asked with a smile of obvious confusion to the whole situation.

"Nah. Don't worry, I've been sleeping in these for about 3 days now. It's cool," he spoke proudly, for fucks sake.

"Gross, Smith.." I sighed with a grin, looking to him it's my eyebrows raised.

"Please, call me Alex."