Drunken love.

W- This chapter includes a very drunken and horny Ross. Includes very mild dirty talk.
------------------
Alex's P.O.V
~
"Alex?" Harry looked confused as he answered the door, he rubbed his eyes. He looked half asleep to be honest.

"Hey, man!" I said cheerfully as I was honestly unbelievably happy to be seeing him again.

The next thing I know, he pulled me into a tight hold, his arms tightly around me. "I didn't know you were coming, you should have told me. Might have cleaned up a bit!" He exclaimed into my body before pulling away.

He opened his mouth to say something else but then he noticed Ross who was stood beside me. "Oh, you brought a friend too mate?" He asked and I nodded, taking in a breath.

"I'll tell you inside, need to ask a favour," I told him and he smiled before stepping aside to let us both enter.
~

"So, you're gay then?" Harry asked in his dopey tone, after I explained the whole situation.

"I dunno. Point is, we need somewhere to stay," I told him with a serious tone as Harry seemed to think everything was funny.

"Yeah, sure you can stay here, I don't mind at all," he told me before pausing, "But you're gay though?" He asked and Ross and I chuckled a little, I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know. All I know is I'm not straight, that okay?" I asked as I sent him a smirk.

Harry sipped the whiskey from his glass before pouring some more, his leg over the other. "That's fine, always thought you had a thing for dick to be honest," he grinned, licking over his teeth playfully.

"Fuck off.." I chuckled, shaking my head at him. "What room we in then mate?" I asked him as I stood up and he did too.

He began to lead us up the stairs to the first door on the right. "Might be a bit messy.. Dunno who last stayed in here but it's the best option mate. And the walls are soundproof incase you wanna.." Harry hinted, wiggling his eyebrows at Ross as he knocked on the walls.

"Thanks mate," I laughed and playfully pushed him away as I closed the door so me and Ross could settle in a little more without his playful digging.

~
Ross' P.O.V

"Ignore him," Alex told me as he closed the door to give us our privacy.

"He's funny, can tell you've know each other for a long time.. It's so nice of him to let us stay here," I told him and he smiled, walking over to me before taking my hand in his.

"Told you he wouldn't mind," he said reassuringly before leaning down to softly kiss my lips. He tilted his head slightly and I did the same, closing my eyes as I finally felt as if I could relax.

He took his hands from mine to cup my cheek softly. He pulled his lips away slowly and smiled down at me, "I love you.." He whispered and I said it back. And I meant it.

He then pulled me onto the bed swiftly, so that I was laid on his chest and his back laid against the fabric. He rubbed my back gently and I released a contented sigh.

"Babe.." Alex said groggily, I think he was getting tired at this point.

"Yeah?" I answered him, too lazy to open my eyes as they fell shut.

"Truth be told, I lot my job yesterday anyway.. Great timing really, as we got ransacked again.." He said with a slight sigh.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "What did you do this time?" I asked, rubbing his chest softly with my palm as I smiled into his body.