Love bite.

Ross' P.O.V
~
"Stop panicking.." Smith tried to calm me the morning after as I awoke way earlier as usual, remembering that my mum returned back today.. And I had to come clean.

"I can't!" I yelled back at him, unintentionally getting a bit pissy with him.

"Love, you'll be fine.. Your mum is kind, I think she'll see right past it and not really care, either way, you have me," He told me as he pulled me into his arms as I curled up, beginning to panic a little.

"Okay.." I told him as I did feel slight reassurance from him. "I just don't want to lose her, she's the only family member I care about and close to.." I told him, even though he already knew.

"Hey, how about I run you a nice bath, have a coffee waiting for you when you get out and I'll tidy the place a bit. Baby, you need to relax," he told me as he slightly swayed me left to right in his arms.

I nodded into his chest, he knows me inside out. "Sure, if you don't mind," I told him, looking up at him and he just smiled back.

"Anything to make you happy, come on, let's get you washed," He said a bit groggily, maintaining an upbeat tone of voice still.

He picked me up in his arms and carried me like a groom would with a bride.. I wish.

We walked along the hall and into the bathroom as he knocked the door open with his foot, setting me down on the stool in the bathroom.

I watched him as he began running the bath, adding bath salts and bubbles too. Bless him..

"Do you want me to be here when she gets back? Y'know.. You might 'wanna tell her alone?" He turned around to face me, sitting on the edge of the bath as we waited for it to fill.

"Of course I want you with me," I told him passionately, the thought of doing it making me feel nervous again. "I wouldn't be able to do it without you.." I told him honestly, as I'd wimp out without someone to force me to do it.

"To be honest.. I'm a little nervous too," he informed me as he shrugged slightly, biting on his lower lip.

"I would be in your position.. But it will be okay, right Alex?" I asked him with hope and he nodded, leaning down to kiss the top of my nose.

~
About 20 minutes later, I lounged comfortably in the warm water. Smith had gone to go clean and make me a coffee as he said he promised.

I kept my inhaling and exhalings steady and calm, my nervousness clearing away by the minute.

I sat up after a while of lounging and climbed out, wiping myself down with a towel before changing into my jumper with my skinny jeans.. Mum loved that jumper..

After changing and quickly styling my hair, I jogged down the stairs and joined my boyfriend in the kitchen.

I walked in to find him sat at the counter with his head rested on a fist, his auburn hair covering his eyes slightly. He looked tired, probably because I woke him at 8:30.. Scandalous time for him to be getting up.

"You look bored.." I told him with a little smirk and he grinned back at me, pulling the stool beside him out for me to sit beside him.

"Your mum left a voicemail.. She should be here in an hour, depending on traffic.. You sure that you're ready for this?" He asked me as I sat down, nudging the coffee he had prepared for me so it sat in front of me.

I held it in my hands, taking it from the surface. "I have to be ready, I'm with you now and I don't want to hide that, no way," I told him, pinching his stubbled cheek playfully as I sipped the coffee which was a little cold now, but I didn't care.

"I'm flattered," he told me with a little chuckle before spinning himself to face me on his stool. "I also booked to get a tattoo done tomorrow, think I'll need moral support," he told me and I grinned eagerly.

"Is that an invitation?" I asked and he nodded. "What are you getting?" I asked as I've only briefly seen some of his tattoo ideas and I don't really remember many of them.

"Not sure yet," he shrugged and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Typical Alex. "Maybe you should help me decide?" He asked rather confidently and I squealed slightly.

"I'd love to!" I told him before beginning to sip at the warm liquid he had prepared for me.

"Sorted then," he grinned before taking my free hand in his own. "Might just get your name tattooed on my forehead," he teased, making us both chuckle slightly.

"My name anywhere on your body would ruin it, love.. Sorry," I told him and he shook his head harshly in my defence.

"Nah, doubt you'd let me get a tattoo associated with you anyway.." He told me and it's true, I'd feel bad if anything was then to happen.

"I'd feel like I'd have a responsibility then.." I told him and he chuckled.

"Come on, I only have like three meaningful tattoos, one more wouldn't hurt anybody!" He protested and I nodded, giving in to his little bickering.

"Fine, if you really want to associate one with me, fine. But I won't be there when you want it removed a week later,"

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes, taking my other hand in his own as I placed the now empty cup on the surface. Thus causing me to face him.

"You don't know anything about tattoos anyway, lovely," he teased me as he brought his face closer to mine, the top of his own touching mine.

"Shut up.." I whined.

He leaned in to kiss me but I pulled back, just to mess with him a little bit. His eyebrows raised and his jaw dropped open,

"Oh? Rossy doesn't want to kiss me now?" He asked rather sassily with a fake offended expression and I chuckled.

"No thanks.." I told him, even though I was still clutching onto his hands.

He moved closer, his lips inches away from my neck. "You want to~.." He whispered intriguingly, pressing his lips softly to my neck.

I moved my head to allow him more room, the feel of his lips on my neck did things to my body that it really shouldn't but, in this moment it was just relaxing. I brought my fingers to his hair, gently brushing through his messy quiff.

He began to suck on my neck and I didn't even think about resisting him, it seemed impossible. "Alex.." I said as I released a contented sigh, he just kept going and ignored me.. But I was fine with that.

After a while he pulled his face up and his hair hung over his eyes. He smirked slightly and I kissed his lips softly a couple of times.

"Let's hope your mum doesn't see that.." He joked, referring to the newly made mark on my neck.

Well done, smith..
~