Betrayal?

(SHORT CHAPTER, FOLLOW UP TO THE NEXT ONE!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex's P.O.V
Ross had fallen asleep by my side under the deep blue bed sheets and I stayed up on my phone, it was only 1am but he had a long, tiring day..

One new message!

I opened up my chat and saw that it was from the infamous 'Anonymous' character.

Anonymous: Wouldn't you like to know about Ross then, hey?

I gritted my teeth, smug bastard.. Who and why would they do this.

I calmed myself before bringing my thumbs to the screen.

Alsmiffy: Yeah, actually I would..

I didn't usually get nervous but I did now, my heart was the fastest it's ever been..

Anonymous: Well, I've been told that YOU my friend have been in an intimate relationship with Ross Hornby for a while now..

Shit. They knew about me too!?

Alsmiffy: Who the fuck told you that?!?!??

Anonymous: The rumour started from a good friend of yours which got passed around a little bit.. Now the whole neighbourhood knows! Including your mother! Sorry buddy!

Alsmiffy: Why are you doing this? He's a nice guy and he shouldn't be getting this shit.

Anonymous: I get told the dirt, then I dish it.. Ross isn't special, my whole account is for rumours and exposure!

Alsmiffy: You're sick.. But smart. I don't want to know who YOU are, I want to know who told you.

Anonymous: I won't say who told me but the first person to tell was your good old pal Chris Trott, how awkward for you.

Alsmiffy: I'll deal with him, then you.. Trust me. I will end you for hurting him.

Anonymous: Bring it on, lover boy.

Alsmiffy: Oh I will, believe me.

Alsmiffy is now offline.

~