True colours.

~
Ross' P.O.V

Days went by and Alex had been ignoring every single one of my messages. I felt bad for sending him away like that just because I felt differently about him now that he knew. I'm such a selfish prick.

I sighed and stayed in my bed, I didn't have much motivation since I'd been missing company the past few days. I stared up at the celling of my blue and black themed room.

I closed my eyes, sighing as I listened to the sound of the quiet street, birds chirping and the sound of engines revving.

DING!

I practically jumped out of my skin, my eyes opening as I looked towards my touchscreen that lay next to me.

I grabbed it instantly, seeing that smith had texted me. A weight had been lifted at that moment.

He said he wanted to hang out before he goes out with Sam and their friends. I'm glad he hasn't texted me the classic 'we have to talk.' Cause holy shit I couldn't handle that drama.

I began to reply before receiving another text.

Im coming now.

Oh. Okay.

~

It was now 11:47 am, I had rushed getting ready. I didn't bother to do anything with my hair I just left it messily lay across my eyes.

Knock, knock, knock.

The door caused my heart to beat fast and hard in my chest. I'm nervous.

I walked down stairs, in hailing and exhaling slowly to calm my shaking hands. I reached the door and went to open it, slowly turning the handle. I swung the door open to see nobody.

"Smith?" I asked as I peered my head around the door. If this is a joke, it isn't funny. I thought to myself and sighed. I stepped back as I grabbed the door again before noticing a medium sized cardboard box in front of me. "Smith?" I asked again, realising this was definitely from him as it had the word 'Rossy' written in black on its surface.

I picked it up without thinking twice, bringing it inside before closing the door behind me. "The fuck is this?" I asked as I started to my room, wanting to know what the fuck was actually going on.

I sat down on my bed, the box in front of me. I went to pull on the box to open it but it seemed like it was already open. I pulled back the pieces of cardboard to find two rows of cylinder shaped bottles. I pulled one out from the box, inside was some crimson coloured paint.

I continued to pull the paints out, quickly looking over them. I had no artistic bone in my body. But smith did. Why would he send these when it's so out of context?

I sighed, looking at the pile of newly bought paints beside before looking at the box again. I decided to check inside the box for anything else, rummaging my hand in. I felt the texture of paper and looked down as I pulled it out.

'True Colours'-- Alex xo.
~