Where next?

~
Alex's P.O.V

"This better be a joke.. It's happened three times this week now, smith!" Ross cried, tears rolling down his pale cheeks and my heart sunk.

This new apartment was the shittiest thing I've lived in.. And I've been around. But, it's all we could afford. I'd already changed the locks two other times because of it getting broken into, and surely I can't be doing that another time.

"Ross, it will be fine.. We can find another place.." I tried to reassure him, wrapping my arms around him as I pulled him close but he soon pushed me away from his grasp.

"No it won't! I'm sick of this! I'm sick of everything going to shit. My mum hates me, we have barely any money and we barely have time for one another because we work all day and night to keep this shit hole!" He yelled harshly and I sighed. I felt like this was all my fault.

I sighed and he soon rested into my embrace, his head in my chest as he sobbed. "They took the money.. We will be kicked out anyway," I told him and he sobbed even harder, inhaling extremely harshly now. I stroked through his hair, "it's okay.. We can go stay with Trott. He won't mind and you get along with Katie so," I told him and he shook his head.

"It's not fair on them, smith.." His voice shook as he whimpered and I nodded. He's right...

"It's worth a shot.. He will be worrying about us. I have other friends anyway who have their own place, they won't mind," I told him honestly and he sighed with a slight nod before looking up at me with those baby blue orbs.

"Sure.. Just please don't let them do crack and shit around me, and I don't want you doing it either.." He told me and I couldn't help but chuckle at his adorableness.

"Not all my friends are potheads you know?" I asked, smirking at him.

He raised his eyebrows with a slight smile, "most are though.."

Even in the worst situation, he manages to make me smile.
~

"Why's he not answering?" I asked Ross as we waited outside Chris' door.

"He mentioned visiting Katie's family, but he said he was leaving next week?" Ross questioned his own memory and I looked at him with a sigh.

"Guess they went early.." I said glumly, honestly wanting to give up now but I knew I couldn't. Couldn't give up on Ross.

I sat down on the wall and swung my legs over so I was facing the road and Ross soon joined me. I pulled out a cigarette, noticing that I was running out now, and I didn't have money to get more. I lit it when the end was in my mouth and began inhaling the intoxicating smoke.

"Where next..?" Ross asked me shyly as he rested his head on my shoulder. We've never been very affectionate in public before but I guess we have nothing else to lose now as all we had was each other.

"There's always Harry. You don't know him but I used to go to the shooting range with him. Haven't seen him for ages but he's proper decent and funny as fuck," I told him and he looked at me with interest.

"Will he mind me being there..?" He asked ever so timidly which was honestly making me melt.

"Not at all, love. He's very open minded, pretty sure he had stuff going on with guys before but.. He always denied it to be honest," I told him as I looked at him and raised my brows, continuing to take in the fumes.

"Ah. At least we know he won't mind.. That's always good. Do you know where he lives though?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, used to go to his every day in the summer. He's younger than us by a year but his place is big and he lives alone. His brother is minted and pays his bills and shit. It's amazing," I told Ross and he smiled up at me.

"Good, then. Guess that's our next stop," he said, "Alex--" he hesitated and stopped himself.

"Yes, Rossy?" I answered his hesitant statement.

"Can I.. Can I um.." He pointed to my cigarette and I know what he was insinuating now.

"No," I shook my head and kissed his lips quickly, "the only bad thing you are addicted to is me, let's keep it that way." I told him sweetly with a wink and he chuckled.

"You're not wrong there," he chuckled, holding my free hand in his.
~
Author's note:

Sorry I didn't upload for ages I was enjoying my time off then came back and had to sit exams :(

I'm back from now on, thanks for all the support as this is possibly the best amount of feedback I've had on any of my works.

Thank you,
Jerrux =)