' R.'

Ross' P.O.V

Ouch.. My fucking head.

My eyes adjusted to the light and I sat up slowly. I literally felt like death. My head was heavy and I felt very sick. I forgot where I was for a moment before remembering we are at Harry's now.

I look to my side and saw that smith wasn't beside me. I could barely remember the night before. Maybe he never did go to bed with me? I began to worry so I climbed slowly out of the bed, trying not to throw up as I made my way down to the lounge, following the voices I could hear.

I opened the door slowly, my eyebrows scrunched as I honestly felt like I could pass out at any moment. I found a very healthy looking smith and a rough looking Harry staring up at me, cups of coffees in their hands.

"Morning," Smith said with a devilish smirk, teasing me clearly about my hangover.

"Don't feel good.." I obviously stated before sitting next to smith where he gestured with his hand.

He held me in his arms and I leaned against his shoulder, resting my head there as I closed my eyes.

"Cuties..." Harry commented groggily as he sipped at his drink.

"Cheers mate," Alex responded sarcastically. "You're lucky you passed out love, bloody police turned up.." Alex told me and I opened my eyes to look at Harry.

"What time were you up until then?" I asked the curly haired brunette and he smiled mischievously at me.

"Five.. Forgot that neighbours were a thing. Everyone got kicked out and I've got a warning. One more strike and I have to pay a fine or get kicked out. Isn't even my bloody house so," he chuckled slightly, his voice seemed to be going a little. He's a loud guy when he's drunk.

"Surprised they didn't come earlier to be honest.." I teased and he chuckled back at me, smith just continued to rub my arm soothingly, it made me feel better weirdly enough.

He lit a cigarette and began smoking it, being sure to blow the substance away from my direction. Such a considerate boyfriend.

"I'm off out later so Harry's gonna have to look after you for about two hours babe, hope you don't mind," he told me and kissed my cheek before carrying on with his addiction.

"Where you going?" I asked, as he hasn't mentioned leaving recently.

He looked at me with a smile. "It's a surprise, nothing bad, well I hope it isn't anyway," he told me and sent me a wink and I scowled at him.

"What are you planning, Alexander?" I asked, knowing that he hated me using his full name.

"You'll see~" he teased, blowing some smoke off to the side before pecking my lips quickly.

"Hmm.. Okay.." I looked at him and squinted, honestly wanting to know what he was planning.

~
"Don't know.." I told Kim over the phone, we'd been on the line for an hour already but smith had been gone for almost four hours now and Harry had fucked off to some religious hours of Dota 2.

"He didn't tell you where and why he was going?" She asked back, the wind blowing in her mic as she was our jogging.

"Nope.. Said it was a surprise but I'm more worried than excited right now.." I told her and we both chuckled slightly.

"Maybe he's buying 'ya something?" She asked, sighing a little as she grew tired.

"Maybe, don't think so though, he wouldn't take this long surely?" I questioned and she let out a hum of agreement.

"True.. Well, I'm gunna go home and get in the shower. Let me know what Smith has been up to when you know.. We will have to meet soon yeah?" She asked cheerfully, so glad I decided to give her a call.

"Of course, see ya!" I replied back just as chirpily before hanging up.

I happily curled up into a little ball with my duvet wrapped tightly around me, I nuzzled my face into the pillow comfortably.

I closed my eyes, I felt as if I was about to drift off until I heard the front door opening and closing again. It must be smith.

I climbed out of bed and walked out of the bedroom door that I purposely left open to hear out for smith as he hadn't been replying to any of my texts.

I practically darted down the stairs, despite the fact I felt like shit still.

I found my auburn haired boyfriend sat on the couch facing the wall. He hadn't noticed me until I stumbled a little and kicked the end table, making him turn his head.

"Oh, you're up?" He asked, his face meeting mine with a devilish grin on his lips.

"I've been up all day worrying. What's this surprise for fucks sake?" I said with a chuckle before he stood up from the couch, walking over to me holding his right arm in his left Palm.

"Got something to show you.." He said softly before pulling his hoodie off, he seemed as if he was being cautious around that arm.

What the fuck could it be?

As soon as he dropped his hoodie down, his hair became messier and he revealed the bit of cling film around his arm. He turned it so that his wrist was now facing me.

And there it was.

My eyes widened and I took his wrist gently in my smaller hands, I examined the new print on his arm. It was the letter 'R' with an outlined heart beside it.

"Smith.." I said, my voice choked up as I wanted to be mad at him for getting one but I was just so honoured and felt so special.. Like I meant something to him.

"What do you think?" He asked, clearly wondering if I was mad or not also.

"It's beautiful, babe.."  I was practically sobbing at this point as it was honestly to special to me and him.

He took me in his arms, being careful not to bump his still sore wrist on me. "Now even when we are apart, I don't have to miss you as much.. I can just look down and be reminded, and feel better," he mumbled rather adorably into my hair before kissing the spot he whispered into a few times.

"Fuck, you're an idiot," I told him, pulling back to hold his cheeks in my hands. I looked into his eyes, "my idiot though," I said with a grin and he grinned too before kissing me on the lips ever so adoringly.

I'm so fucking in love with this guy.
~

Author's Note:

Hey, I've been uploading daily the past three days and will hope to continue that. However, I can get unbelievably busy at times. So if I don't upload for a few days, don't fret as I write at any chance I can and I enjoy doing so.

I'm currently working on a long smornby chapter in my smornby oneshots works, so they will be returning soon too.

I hope to keep the regular uploads!

Thanks for the support,
Jerrux. =)