A letter and a love.

Alex's P.O.V

At this point, Ross and I had been unbelievably happy and stress-free and staying with Harry for about two weeks now. My tattoo finally has stopped aching and rests beautifully on my skin, constantly reminding me of my beautiful boyfriend..

Fuck, he really has got me tied down.

Me and Harry were in town after going to buy some shitty foods for us all to enjoy as we had planned a good old 'movie night'. Harry had invited his brand new love interest over to join us.. As I think he's sick of third wheeling me and Ross now. I was quite excited to embarrass him in front of them. Whether it be a boy or girl, he's usually so private about who he seeing.

We arrived back at the house and he unlocked the door as I held the strangely heavy bags and we walked in together. We were greeted by Ross, who was holding an envelope of some sort.

"What you got there?" Harry asked curiously before I even had a chance to say hi to him.

"From my mum.. Think Kim or Trott told her that we're staying here.." He mumbled and I instantly felt bad. I hoped to God that it wasn't going to be anything bad, not now, after we have finally settled somewhere again.

"Shit, man.. You opened it yet?" Harry asked before those two sat down on the couch.

"Not yet.. Wanted to wait for smith," Ross said as I placed the bags on the coffee table in front of them.

"Well, I'm here now love," I told him with a smile before kneeling beside the couch so I could be close to his side.

"Do you uh.. Want me to go?" Harry asked rather awkwardly as he didn't want to invade, despite his constant digging at us.

"No, it's fine," Ross told him and sent him a reassuring smile.

"Open it then, let's get it over with," I told him calmly, putting an arm around him incase any further support would be needed soon.

Ross took in a deep breath and opened it up. He tossed the now empty envelope on the table before sitting back a little and reading to himself.

"She still mad..?" I asked, rubbing the top of his back as he honestly had no expression after reading it, I wasn't sure if he was upset or was just fine?

"No.. She said she's sorry," he said as he pointed to the lines he was quoting, "I love you with all my heart, no matter who or what you are Ross. I want you to be safe and know that I love you and Alex was right.. I am a horrible mum to you and I am so sorry," he read out to us, I felt a little bad after hearing that in all honesty but didn't at the same time.

"She wants you back then?" I asked, honestly feeling awkward about just the thought of even seeing her face to face again.

"Yeah, but.. I'm not sure, I have a lot to think about," he nodded to himself, smiling slightly. "Oh shit. She said she sent me some money?" He asked as he skimmed over the letter again.

I picked up the supposed 'empty' envelope and tipped it out, a blue credit card falling to the floor. I picked it up and passed it to him, "yours I believe?" I asked and he smiled, taking it from my fingers.

"Yeah.. She's put money on my account," he said, "maybe I'll be able to treat you for once Al," he said cutely and I chuckled.

"Maybe," I responded, "you should call her later, tell her you got the letter or she'll worry.." I told him with true concern for both of them.

"Yeah, I will.." He said semi-contentedly, resting his head on mine now.

"Whilst you do that, me and smith can go and spend that 'donga yo!" Harry teased and I pushed him back playfully as Ross chuckled.

"Don't think so!" Ross chuckled out, folding up the letter and putting it in his SuperDry pocket, along with the card.

That could have gone way differently..
~

"Harry, if you don't answer I will?" I told Harry as Ross and I sat on the sofa, a blanket around us along with a bowl of popcorn between us. We were ready for this bloody movie and I'm pretty sure Ross was tired. But Harry decided to get nervous about his little 'date.'

"No! I got it.." Harry acted all tough and assured but he was shaking, stood still in front of the door his love interest had knocked out.

"G'on then!" I encouraged him and he sighed, walking around the corner of the wall to answer the door.

"Hey, love.." A deep, glum, masculine voice greeted before Harry said the same.

Ross and I looked at each other and just smugly wiggled our eyebrows and smirked. "A boy~" Ross sang quietly so that the new character wouldn't hear, "you better pay up!" He cheered as we had made a bet, I really thought Harry was seeing a girl to be honest.

"Later," I said with a wink, not even intending to be the slightest bit sexual but it just ended up that way. Ross just squealed like a child, priceless.

Harry soon came around the corner, followed by a clearly older, taller, gloomier man. He was wearing a beanie and a Star Wars shirt, with some skinny black jeans and vans. He also had the best brunette beard, not as good as mine though.

Forever a ginger bearded giant.

"This is Tom.. My, uh-- friend.." Harry stuttered awkwardly and Tom walked closer to us, shaking Ross' hand before mine.

Firm grip.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ross," Ross told him politely and he smiled at him before looking at me,

"Sup, s'Alex," I said way too calmly and he just nodded. Felt a bit awkward to be honest.

Harry and his lover sat down at the other end of the couch and we're just hopelessly flirting. Harry picked up the remote and flickered through the available movies for us to watch. Tom threw an arm around him when he had a chance before turning to us.

"So, I'm assuming you two are..?" He asked with a chuckle, his voice was kind of dopey and so was his laugh.. But I good kinda way?

"Together? Yeah," I told him with a way too confident nod.

"What about you two?" Ross asked, teasing at Harry.

Harry just stayed silent and blushed, wouldn't even look at us.. Bloody hilarious.

"Not yet.." Tom said hopefully before raising his eyebrows at us suggestively.

I looked to Harry, who was sweating out to hide his grin of pure lust but.. I still saw it.

"What we watching then?" I asked Harry as he seemed to had started playing something.

"Dirty Sanchez, hilarious!" Harry stated, bringing his knees up as he relaxed. He seemed comfortable around Tom, cute.

"Is pretty funny.." Ross stated before nuzzling into my chest, still wrapped in a blanket like a little taco or something. Made me hungry.

"Swear if I hear any of you two choking on dick as we are watching, me and Ross are out.." I said with a shit-eating grin before taking a mouthful of salted popcorn.. Insert salty joke here.

"I don't have a gag reflex.." Harry stated cheekily, before chuckling at himself.

"Bet you do, mate," I told him, shaking my head at the topic.

"Ross would know.." Harry stated, his eyebrows raising.

"Fuck you," I said sternly, keeping up the joke even though I became so easily protective and aggressive when it came to Rossy.

"Sorry, defensive," Harry bantered back and I just ignored him now.

"Alpha.. That's kind of hot.." Ross whispered to me, and we chuckled before we all died down into settlement to watch the film.

Truth be told, me and him both were not able to tell if he was joking or not.. Uhm..

Ah, fuck it.
~