Imagine 2- Lilly

A/n: sorry for taking awhile. The the picture above is of Lilly. And this is not Lilith from season 4 I'm just using that name.
🌹🌹🌹
I walked off to the beach. Anywhere away from him right now I thought. I sped up my walk angrily. I heard Peter calling my name. It pissed him off when I called him that so I made sure to do it.
"Lilly, Lilly!" I heard him yell and I started running.  He appeared in front of me and I stopped. I knew he would do that.

"What do you want Peter." I said my eyes full of tears.

"That's Pan to you." He said smiling. But he stopped once he realized I was crying."

"Alright Pan, what do you want from me." I said still crying. He walked up to me and I let him.

"What's wrong Lilly."  I rolled my eyes at him and refused to talk. "Come on tell me." He said getting really close to me.

"I came to this island to be happy." I finally said. "But I'm not happy this place is terrible it's a living Hell."

"I know you don't mean that."

"But I do Peter." I said. He wiped tears from my face. "Can I please leave?" I asked staring into his eyes.

"No, I'm not letting you leave."

"Why not." I pleaded.  He pulled me close to him and I tried to back up but his grip was to strong.

"Because I love you Lilly."  He leaned in and kissed me. I kept pulling back but he wouldn't let go. He finally stopped and let go of me, giving his grin.

"What the hell was that!" I yelled at him.

"Come on don't tell me you didn't like it." He was still grinning.

"If I did do you think I'd be yelling at you right now!" 

"You're not leaving."

I rolled my eyes and ran off to the beach.

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
Hey guys sorry this was really short but I'll definitely write part 2! What do you think please don't be a silent reader! And I'm at 15 followers which is cool! Also sorry for the little cliffy! Leave a request and if you want your name leave that too! Hope you're enjoying these! Byeeeeee
✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌