Imagine 13- Thanks for your help

😭😭 Idc if Pan died I still have hope he'll come back😭😭
(if you're not caught up on OUAT ignore that comment.)
🌹🌹🌹

I heard Pan calling my name from behind me. "(I/n) you know running isn't going to help you." He yelled. I started running faster and I could hear him catching up. I suddenly tripped over a tree root hitting the ground hard. It twisted my ankle causing a strong burning pain. I screamed and grabbed hold of my foot. I did my best to hold back from crying or showing any pain. Pan caught up and immediately kneeled down beside me. "What happened." He asked worried. I shook my head.

"Get away from me." I cried.

"Well I can't help you if I do that can I." Pan said. I glared at him.

"I don't want your help." I replied angrily. I started to stand up putting my weight on my not broken foot. I tried to take a step and almost fell over. The pain was too much.

"You may not want my help but you sure need it." He teased. I gave him another death glare.

"Okay fine don't you have magic or something, can't you just fix it right now." I said.

"What would be the fun in that." He smirked. He walked over to me and I hesitated. He started to lift me up.

"No, put me down."

"Not a chance."

He brought me to his treehouse and put me down on his bed. He sat next to me. "Alright let me see it." He said. I hesitated. I slowly lifted my leg onto the bed. He put his hand on my foot.

"Ow stop." I winced.

"Sorry." He said.

"No your not." I said. He smirked at me. "Just use your magic and fix it please."

"All magic comes with a price (I/n)."

"Well what do you want then."

"Kiss me."

"Not a chance." I started to stand up when pain shot to my foot again causing me to fall. I winced at the pain. Pan started to help me up and I let him.

"I'm messing with you." He said.

"You better be."

He smirked and helped me onto the bed. "Let me see your foot." He said. I sighed and put my leg on the bed again.  "It's pretty bad, definitely broken."

"Can you fix it?" I practically begged.

"I could." He said.

"Just do something already!" I exclaimed. He laughed.

"Okay here." He waved his hand over my ankle taking the pain away and healing it as if nothing was ever there.

"Couldn't you have just done that when we were outside?"

"Yeah I could have, but what fun would that be." He smirked at me. I sighed.

"Well it's getting late I better go back to my tent." I said and stood up to leave. Pan stepped in front of me.

"I'd rather you stay here with me." He said and started to lean his face to mine. I put a hand on his chest and pushed him away, then stepped aside to get out the door. 

"Thanks for your help." I yelled on my way out.

🌹🌹🌹

Sorry that was short and took a while. I have a bunch of requests to write so be ready for those! Part 2?