Imagine 26 - The Music

I've had this idea for a while, hope you like it!

Also Kodalovesu732  wanted me to use her name.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pan placed his lips to mine while my back pressed against a tree. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his body while kissing back. We continued for a short while until he stopped. "Dakota we have to go back, the boys are waiting for me." He said. We were really far out in the dark forest so nobody would find us.

"Okay." I said and we started walking back to Pan's camp area.

Several lost boys were around the fire dancing and yelling, while I sat down leaning on a tree.
Then Pan picked up his pipe, and started to play a song. I waited to hear the music which I had heard many times since I arrived here.
I couldn't hear it. I thought something was wrong until I finally put the pieces together in my head, only people who felt unloved could hear that pipe. Although it was great to know he loved me. I had to keep this secret, if he found out I'd be in huge trouble.

I slept with Pan in his treehouse that night. My head was on his chest and his arms were on my back, and we stayed like this all night. This also continued for several days until the next time there was a celebration at the campfire.

It seemed Pan had no clue I couldn't hear the music, I don't know how long I planned to hide it from him, I wish it could've been forever.
At the next camp fire, Pan played the music again, I still pretended I could hear it. After a long time of lost boys dancing and Pan playing music, Pan stopped and approached me.
I felt nervous, I thought he caught me. But he pulled me into a kiss. As I relaxed into it he pulled me into a tight hug, and before I even realised anything had happened we had appeared somewhere in the woods.

I backed up and looked around feeling shocked. Then I realised there was a cage on the forest floor. I shook my head. "No, no, no, no don't do this." I pleaded before he even had a chance to say anything.

"I'm sorry Dakota, this was great while it lasted. But I didn't bring several people here who felt unloved just to have one exception."

"If I couldn't hear the pipe then that means you loved me. Please, you have to have some of that left in you somewhere." I continued.

"Maybe I did, I was very foolish. But it doesn't matter now because you'll stay here until you can't feel it anymore." He said and started walking towards me. I took off running but I quickly ran into Felix who got a hold of me, I did my best to fight back until his hand covered my face and I slowly felt my body colapse. He had drugged me,

I woke up in a cage. I knew he would lock me up, but I had the slightest hope that he wouldn't. I'd be lucky to ever see him again, he'll probably never even look at me. I tucked my knees to my chest and cried. I finally felt true love by the one person who shouldn't love anyone. I knew Pan and I both couldn't believe it, couldn't believe he had actually fallen in love, couldn't believe I fell for him and his game,
I couldn't stop thinking about how he said his love for me was foolish. I tried not to take it personally knowing the circumstances, but it still pained me to think about.

I sat sitting and waiting for a very long time, but it didn't matter since time was infinite here, so I had nothing to lose. One night I heard everyone celebrating at camp again, and I could hear Pan's pipe all the way out here. I wanted to cry about it, but I couldn't help but be relieved that he might let me go now that he had lost his love for me.

After a long time Pan showed up, lowered my cage to the ground, and opened the door. "Are you letting me go."

"Possibly."

"I heard the pipe, so you don't love me anymore?"

"Dakota I never loved you."

"That's not true, if you didn't than who did?"

"It could have been lots of things, but you probably just thought I loved you. Besides that, I need your help."

"W-with what." I stuttered still trying to get over his previous words.

"I'll show you at camp." He said, and motioned me to follow. We walked back to camp and he told me to wait. I stood by a tree waiting, and a lost boy named Ezra approached me.

"Pan finally let you go?" He asked

"I'm not sure, he said he needed my help." I replied. Ezra smirked. "What's that for." I snapped. He shrugged and walked closer. I kept my eyes locked on him unsure of what was going on. Before I could react he pulled me into a kiss. Once I pulled away I saw several other lost boys staring and laughing, that's when I realised.

Pan never loved me, he didn't even need my help. He had set me up. I couldn't hear the pipe because of a lost boy crushing on me.

🌹🌹🌹
Kodalovesu732 I know you said you wanted him to love you but this is the best I've got for right now😂!