Imagine 5- Dreams

Majestic picture😻
Sorry this took forever! I've been stressed with school but it's a part of life and I'm sure everyone can relate. Anyway I don't want to waste to much of your time, I took a break from Wattpad but I'm back and there's no escape! Hope you like this!
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

I watched as most of the lost boys went to their tents. I stayed by the fire. Felix sat next to me.

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

"Probably not." I replied.

"When was the last time you slept anyway?"

"Why do you care again?" He shrugged.

"Seriously (i/n) when was the last time you slept." I sighed.

"Probably before I came here, I'm scared of bad dreams." I spoke looking into space. And then I looked at him. "But not just bad dreams like really bad ones." He grabbed my hand and I looked at him surprised.

"I'll sit with you and wake you up if something's wrong ok?" Felix said.

"Okay fine."

I sat in my tent with Felix. "Just lay down I promise nothing is going to happen." He said while smiling.
I was a little confused because it wasn't like Felix to care about me but I went with it anyway. I laid down and he squeezed my hand and I did it back. Then fell right asleep.

I woke up to the sounds of yelling. "Get out!" I opened my eyes to see none other than Pan. I also realized that I was still holding Felix's hand. Felix got up and left, leaving me with Pan. Yay can't wait to hear all about this. "What the heck was that!"

"What are you talking about Peter."

"Call me Peter again (I/n) I dare you." He shot me a death glare and I rolled my eyes.

"What is your problem!" I yelled.

"Maybe the fact that you were just with Felix!" I couldn't help but smile a little. His jealousy was so obvious I had too.

"Look, Felix was in here because I can't sleep, I haven't slept since I've been here!"

Peter POV

"Look, Felix was in here because I can't sleep, I haven't slept since I've been here!" She yelled at me. I just left the tent. (I/n) wasn't going to do anything but try and piss me off. But I did have some questions for Felix so I went to his tent letting myself in. I could see the fear and frustration in his face.

"What is wrong with you." Felix said. He was obviously mad because he wouldn't talk back to me like that. But I let it pass.

"You were with (I/n), that's why." I sat next to him on the ground. He smiled at me. "What."
"Could you make it more obvious that you're jealous." He said and started laughing. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to my face.

"From now on don't go near (I/n) unless I say so, understood." He nodded his head. I let go and left.
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
Part 2?