Imagine 4- Lilly part 2

Shirtless Robbie Kay pic above or on the side 😍😧 you're welcome

Lilly POV

"What the heck was that!" I yelled at him.

"Come on don't tell me you didn't like it." He was still grinning.

"If I did do you think I'd be yelling at you right now!"

"You're not leaving."

I rolled my eyes and ran off to the beach.

I finally reached the beach and sat on a rock staring at the sunset over the ocean. Most people say sunsets and oceans are relaxing but I never understood why. It does help me clear my mind. And that's all I wanted. I heard footsteps behind me. I was probably Pan so I ignored it.

"Mind if I sit?" I turned to see none other than Pan.

"Go away."

"Lilly I know you don't really want me to leave."

"Maybe I do!" I yelled. "Your wrong about me Peter, I don't like it here and I don't love you, I'm sorry but I just want to leave." I saw a hurt look on his face but he erased it pretty quick.

"Lilly please." He stared to wrap his arms around me and I pushed him away. That didn't stop him.

"What do you want from me."

"You know exactly what I want." He leaned in to kiss me again but didn't get away with it this time.

"Again, I don't love you I'm sorry." I was almost crying.

"I don't care if you love me or not."

"Then why can't I leave!" By this point I was crying. He wiped the tears from my eyes.

"To protect you."

"What?" He got up and turned around finally leaving me alone but he'd be back.

🦄✌️😝😘🐼☕️🦄✌😝😘🐼☕️🦄✌😝😘🐼☕️
Hey! I left you at a cliffy hahaha! I don't think I'll write part 3 unless you want me to! Sorry this was short