Imagine 8- Strength

A/N This has lot of unneeded stuff in it but read till the end it gets better. Sorry this is short but I think it is still pretty good. Feel free to leave a request and tell me what you think!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"And I win again." I said as I put my sword to Pan's chest for the fifth time in a row. He smiled.

"I guess so." He said. At this point he probably had stopped trying. I was setting him off guard by doing something like flipping my hair before we started or pretending to drop my sword so I'd have an excuse to lean over. I kept setting him off guard and it worked every time. "Let's move onto archery." He continued. I put the blade of my sword to the ground.

"Pan you know I can't shoot." I argued.

"Then I'll win." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and picked up a bow and a case of arrows.

Pan did the same and we walked over to the shooting range. He pulled an arrow and hit a perfect bullseye on the target. "Your turn." He said and gave me his famous smirk. I pulled an arrow and hit the ring next to his shot. I pulled another arrow and directed it towards a different target. I let go and just missed the bullseye. I pulled one more and Pan came up behind me directing my hands where to go. He was trying to set me off guard but I wasn't going to let him. He pushed his chest close to my back. I pulled back on the arrow and let go and again just missing the bullseye. "You were right I guess you can't shoot." He teased while smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Your turn." I said. He pulled and arrow and aimed at the target then looked at me and shot it perfect. I smiled.

I pulled an arrow getting ready to shoot I was pretty confident about this shot until Pan came up behind me again. He pushed his chest to my back and he alined his arms with mine. I waited to shoot hoping he was going to stop. He moved his hands to my hips and pulled me closer to him. I lowered the bow. Now he's just messing with me I thought. I took a step forward to get him off. Then I turned around. "How foolish of you." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Love isn't weakness." I said raising my bow again.

I let go of the arrow and hit the bullseye perfectly. I quickly raised more arrows hitting every target perfectly in the middle. Pan looked at me in shock. "It's a strength." I said. I put down my bow and arrows and started back to my tent.