Imagine 34- Heart

Here's a request from @Nani22405
🌹🌹🌹
Nani's POV
"Nani?" Pan said. I immediately started walking away. He managed to catch up to me. "Can I talk to you?" He asked, I did my best not to start crying.
"I'm sorry, no." I said and turned around.
"What do you mean no?" He followed me.
"I can't talk to you, I really need to leave I'm sorry. He stopped and let me start running away. I ran so far into the dark forest so no one would come looking for me. I had my face in my hands sobbing, I had been like this for what must have been hours. This curse had ruined my life, and it was getting worse. If I loved, I'd die. Every single time I looked at Pan, I took a step closer to death. I couldn't do anything but hide from him and cry about it, which is what I did. I'm not even sure if he knows about the curse, or how he feels about me.

Pan's POV

"I'm sorry, no." She said and started off again. I followed.
"What do you mean no?" I questioned.
"I can't talk to you." She said. "I really need to leave, I'm sorry." And she ran off into the woods. I stopped chasing her and I watched her run off. She'd come back eventually, if not I'd look for her.
I knew about her curse, I had tried to fix it but I couldn't do it without her here, and she's always avoiding me. She must have known I loved her, or else she wouldn't act like this.

The next morning I went to look for Nani, it was normal for her to disappear like this, but I had something to tell her.

Nani POV

I was getting up to head back to the camp when, he found me. He caught me off guard and he would just chase me if I tried to run. "Go away." I said, trying to back up. But this didn't bother him, he just approached me faster.
"Nani I need to ask you something."

"No, I can't talk to you, please leave me alone." I pleaded, but I again made things worse. He grabbed me by the shoulders so I was forced to look at him, I shut my eyes tight as I could.

"Nani, look at me." He said. Slowly I opened my eyes to look at him. "Do you love me?" He asked. That was the worst thing he could have done, I suddenly realised my breathing was slowing down. "Do you?" He asked again. I grabbed my throat because I couldn't breath. "Come with me." I took a few steps before I collapsed, I thought my heart had finally stopped.

Pan's POV

She collapsed onto the ground, I turned and lifted her up. She was literal dead weight, very heavy and hard to carry. Movies and books make this look romantic and graceful, but she looked nothing but dead.
We arrived at the falls, I moved the dreamshade out of the way and I placed her on the ground. I collected the water with a cantee I had, then pouring it into her mouth. "Come on Nani." I said. With that she took a gasp and sat up.

Nani's POV

I saw Pan sitting above me, my instinct was to back away, but once I realised I was breathing, I looked at him. "What did you do?" I asked. He had lifted the curse, and I was worried to find how he did so.

"The water from the falls." He replied showing me the canteen in his hand.

"What's the price." I almost didn't want the answer.

"You can't leave this island."
I simply stood up and I kissed him softly. He wrapped his arms around me deepening the kiss. I places my hands on his neck never wanting to let go. When we broke I placed my head on his chest and hugged him. He held me tightly in return.

🌹🌹🌹

Nani I really really hope you liked this.

Sorry it's late and I didn't revise this at all.

Guys I dont know how much longer I can write these for