Imagine 30 - Elle

A request from MiraculousTimberwolf
🌹🌹🌹

The shadow picked up Elle in her sleep, she didn't wake up until they had gotten to the island and she was dropped in forest where there were several lost boys looking at her.

"Who are you?" She asked, she put on a brave face doing her best to cover up any bit of confusion or fear. Felix emerged from the crowd of boys, smirking and looking to have some fun.

"Elle?" He said, looking at the black haired girl in front of him, and his smirk vanished from his face.

"Felix." She said staring back at him. He was the last person she was expect to see. "I thought you were dead." Said Elle, still not believing she was seeing him.

"I'm far from dead." Felix replied. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"I don't even know where this is, how am I supposed to know why." She replied. After she had said that Pan made his entrance from behind several lost boys.

"You two know each other?" He said, his dramatic entrance was ruined by this fact. He looked at Felix wanting an explanation, but he failed to receive one.

"Where am I?" Elle asked worriedly, but she felt slightly more secure to see a familiar face. Pan approached Elle and helped her up.

"You're in Neverland." He said while a smirk appeared on his face. "These are my lost boys."

Elle looked around at the boys, especially at Felix again. She looked back at Pan.

"How are you with weapons?" Pan asked Elle while he was holding a sword.

"Do you have a bow and a few arrows?" She asked, archery was what Elle did best. Pan made both things she asked for appear in his hands, he handed them to her and she positioned herself to aim for a tree not too far from them. Several boys watched as Elle released and hit the tree with an arrow exactly where she had intended.

"Impressive." Pan said. "But that was too easy, Felix come here." Pan handed Felix an apple, and Felix understood what Pan wanted him to do. He placed the apple on his head and stood in front of the tree Elle had just hit. Pan walked behind Elle. "Shoot." He said.
Hesitantly Elle positioned an arrow and drew back on the bow, she adjusted her aim, then released. She hit the apple perfectly in the center pinning it to the tree behind Felix, having just missed the previous arrow. Elle pulled a sly smile and lowered her bow.

Elle was awake all night laying on the forest floor just like every lost boy, Felix was next to her. "How did you get here?" Elle asked him randomly.

"I don't remember." He replied. "What do you think of Pan?"

"To be honest, I like him quite a bit."

"You know he's hurt a lot of people right?"

"What do you mean?" Elle replied, slightly caught off guard.

"Have you heard of Henry Mills?" Felix said. "Well, he was an eleven year old boy, and Pan took his heart so he could stay alive. Elle was speechless. "He's done worse, like abandoning his son, and even attempting to curse entire towns."

"Oh." Was all Elle could muster to say.
"I don't think he's what you're looking for." Felix said and turned on his side to fall asleep.

The next morning things were regular on the island, boys playing, boys fighting, and boys just sitting. Ella didn't feel the same though. She had truly thought Pan was a good guy, but she found out he was nothing but the opposite. "Pan?" Elle asked. Pan made his way over to her.

"What is it?" He replied.

"I want to leave the island."

"No."

"Please."

"Elle I thought you liked me." Pan said desperately.

"I thought you were a good guy."

"You're staying here."

"What's the point if I don't even love you?" Elle said while staring into his eyes.

"I know that you love me, you just don't realise it."

"Is that right? Why don't you prove it then?"

"I will prove it, and then you'll stay here with me." Pan said. Elle nodded sarcastically, but deep down she knew he was right, she refused to except it until later that day.

Elle was sitting with Felix attempting to catch up with him again, but the conversation was soon interrupted by Pan, he looked at Felix who immediately stood up and left, Elle rolled her eyes at the obvious planning he had done. "Elle look at me." Pan said, Elle turned her head to him and without hesitation he kissed her. She resisted at first slightly startled, but then relaxed into it and placed her hand on his cheek. Elle's other hand wrapped around Pan's next deepening the kiss. When they finally broke apart Pan spoke. "How's that for proving it?" Elle laughed and pulled him back into a kiss. They both knew she had decided to stay.

🌹🌹🌹
This is unedited sorry.

MiraculousTimberwolf I really hope this was okay! Sorry I took so long!