Imagine 10- Lost girl part 2

Read lost girl part 1 for this to make sense. Hope you like this!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
(I/n) POV
"Okay I will." I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back. A kiss is almost any guys weakness but it especially worked on Pan. He backed up. And looked at me with shock. "How's that." I looked at him. Without saying a word he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to camp.

We got to camp and Felix approached us. Pan grabbed my arm and pushed me into Felix causing him to catch me. "Take her away!" Pan told him.

"Why?" Felix asked. He seemed to find the situation funny.

"Just do it!" Pan yelled. "Lock her up!" Felix smiled.

"Of course I will." Felix said. He grabbed my arm and forced me to start walking through the woods. He signaled two other lost boys to follow us. They walked behind us probably to make sure I wouldn't run off. I didn't really have anywhere to go. All I had to do was figure out why I was here so Pan wouldn't kill me. After walking for a little while we finally got somewhere. And I knew what was going to happen now. They were putting me in a cage. And I was right. Felix pushed me down to the ground causing me to fall in the cage. He locked it and left me there. 

After probably a day Felix came back. "What are you doing here?" I demanded. He unlocked the cage and helped me up.

"Calm down Pan wants to see you again." Felix replied. We started back to camp.

"What does he want from me anyway?" I asked.

"How am I supposed to know." Felix said. "I guess you guys have unfinished business." He looked at me and smiled.

"He told you!?" I asked surprised and slightly frustrated.

"Yep he told me, it's funny because you got his weakness right." I smiled. I knew I was right. I'm doubt he admitted it to Felix but I'm sure it's pretty obvious.  Pan takes love as weakness like most people do. Which makes my life much easier.

We walked for a short while and then stopped. "He's straight that way at his tree again." Felix said and pointed ahead. I started walking there.

I arrived at the tree, again. Pan had his back to me as I walked over. "Hello again." He said and turned around.

"What do you want." I demanded. He smirked and pulled his dagger on me. "Are we really doing this again?" I asked sarcastically. He nodded and pushed me to the tree and put the dagger to my throat.

"I'm asking you one more time, how did you get here?!" He asked with a lot of frustration in his voice.

"I'm telling the truth, I don't know." I replied speaking fast and breathy. He pushed the dagger closer and got his face closer to mine. We both stared each other's eyes. But not in the romantic way. More like a, who's going to kill who first way.

After at least a minute, he backed up slightly and lowered the dagger. I smiled. "I knew you wouldn't kill me." He gave me a death glare and I showed no fear in my face. He quickly lifted the dagger and slashed my cheek. I lifted my hand and touched the wound realizing that there was a lot of blood. I looked down at my hand and then at Pan with shock. He suddenly seemed guilty.

"We can make this harder if you refuse to tell me the truth." He said.

"I am telling you the truth!" I exclaimed. He started into my eyes again. This time I knew what he was doing. He was trying to tell if I was lying. He walked closer to me and we stared into each others eyes again. He suddenly looked shocked and then backed up.

"Bloody hell you aren't lying." He said and he almost seemed to not believe he did. I rolled my eyes at the fact it took him this long to realize.

"Now you find out." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry about your face." He said and smirked at me.

"No your not." I replied. He started to argue but then stopped when he realized I was right, he didn't care. To be honest he probably enjoyed doing it.

"Well, now that you're here we should probably start training." He changed the topic. I sighed but agreed with him. "But before we do." He smirked at me and walked over. I smiled and he leaned in. I kissed back and he wrapped his arms around me. Then we both backed up.

"Alright, let's get to training." I said.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hope you liked that!  Please leave a request for an imagine and your name if you want!