Imagine 12- Heart of the Truest Beliver

Here's a request from @danceuniverse101
(I hope it's ok that this isn't in 2nd person.)

"We should make camp." Emma said. Everyone agreed so we started to set up.

After everyone was asleep I stayed up laying awake for awhile. I heard Emma get up so I turned my head, she was talking to Pan.

"Do you hear the crying too?" He asked her with a smirk on his face. I slowly stood up making sure not to make any noise. They kept talking and I started to walk over making sure they couldn't see me. He said something about a deal and I put my arm in front of Emma.

"Leave her alone." I demanded, he just laughed. I gave him a death glare and he smiled.

"If you say so." He replies. He grabbed my arm and pulled my back to his chest. He put his arms around me so my struggling had no effect.

"(I/n) no!" Emma exclaimed. With that Pan disappeared with me.

We appeared at his camp and nobody was there because they were all sleeping. I pushed off of him. "Where's Henry?" I asked.

"I'm not going to tell you." He replied.

"It was worth a shot." I sighed.

"Come on." He suggested.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To sleep, it's late and everyone else is sleeping."

"There is no way I'm sleeping with you."

"Are you really going to make this difficult." I rolled my eyes and followed him.

We got to his treehouse and he escorted me up the steps. We got inside and I sat on his bed. He started to take off his shirt and for some reason I couldn't stop looking. He turned his head. "Like what you see." He said. I rolled my eyes and he smirked.

We got into bed and I put myself as far to the other side as possible. Pan blew out the candle that was on the desk. I stared at the ceiling for a long while. I attempted to escape once but of course he caught me really quickly.

The next morning Pan woke up, I hadn't slept at all. He slipped on a shirt and we walked down the treehouse steps. All the lost boys were heading to breakfast. Pan offered me food but I refused. I sat wondering what Pan could have done with Henry when I suddenly heard Henry's voice."(I/n)!" I turned my head and saw Henry. I stood up and grabbed him in a big hug, I was so relived that he was okay. I backed up so I was looking at his face.

"Your family is here." I said. "I was with them we were looking for you." He looked relived.

"Really?" He questioned. I nodded my head. Then Pan came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Just because they're here doesn't mean they'll find you." He said. Suddenly all the hope was drained from Henry's expression. I shrugged his hand off my shoulder.

"Don't listen to him Henry, I know your family will find you." I reassured him. With that he smiled and walked off probably to finish breakfast. Pan stood in front of me. I knew he was about to lecture me. And he did.

"Why did you do that?" He asked frustrated.

"Because I'm not on your side, I want Henry to have hope and be found." I replied. Pan gave me a death glare, which was really attractive might I add and then he spoke again.

"Don't do anything to interfere with my plans, this is my island and you will listen to me." He scolded. I tried to argue but it was no use. He then walked off and I watched him. Why does he have to be so hot. I thought to myself. Pan turned around and smirked at me. Damn I forgot he has 'super powers' I thought again.

Over the next... Let's just say a while, I started to develop feelings for Pan. I tried to stop myself from thinking about it but it wasn't working. I also made sure Henry still had hope even if I was risking my life by doing so. Pan had threatened me a few times but I knew he wouldn't hurt me, at least I thought so.

I laid awake in bed again. I never really slept, it was hard knowing Pan knew my every move. I had asked for my own tent a bunch of times but he refused. He claimed it was because he didn't trust me but it was probably just because he liked sleeping with me. Suddenly I felt his arm over my chest, he moved closer to me and put both arms around me pulling me close. Usually I'd push him away but I didn't. "(I/n), I have to tell you something." He said.

"I know, I like you too." I replied. With that he pulled me closer putting my chest to his. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and rested my head on his neck. That night I actually slept.

The next morning at breakfast Felix tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around. "What do you want?" I questioned. He sat down next to me.

"I know what's going on between you and Pan." He said.

"Umm okay?" I replied.

"I just want to ask, you know what Pan wants to do with Henry right?"

"Yeah, he wants to make him loose hope and become a lost boy."

"There's more to it than just that."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He wants his heart, the heart of the truest believer." He said. I shrugged it off and told Felix to go away. I tried to forget it but it kept bugging me. So I decided to ask Pan. I thought a good time would be at training.

At training all the lost boys were shooting or sword fighting. I just sat and watched like usual. Pan always tried to get me to join but I never gave in, and surprisingly he seemed okay with that. I watched him guide one lost boy with a sword and when he was done he came over to me and reached for my hand. I took it and he handed me a sword. I sighed and went along with it. When we were done he complimented me and I blew it off. Then I asked him about Henry, and he confessed. "How could you." I cried.

"We may be in a relationship (I/n) but that doesn't change my mind about this at all." He said. I then ran off to find Henry but Pan stopped me.

"Please leave me alone." I begged. He stepped to the side. I knew that there would be a catch but I ran off anyway, as soon as I found Henry I grabbed his hand and I told him to run, we ran until we escaped Pan's camp and found his family. "We've got to get out of here, fast." I said.

"You're right, Pan is going to find Henry any minute." Emma said. I nodded my head and we ran to the beach onto the Jolly Roger. I took one last look and felt a pain in my heart, I didn't tell anyone. Then the ship took off, but I felt like I was being watched.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Wow that was long! (Hope you liked that Caitlin!)
COMMENT FOR A PART 2!