Imagine 3- lost girl

I woke up on a beach. I sat up and looked around. "Neverland" I mumbled to myself. Am I really here, is this real? I thought still on the ground. I heard rustling in the bushes. And a group of boys walked out from all around. Crap lost boys. I thought. One with blond hair and a scar down his face walked up to me while the others surrounded me. Felix.

I knew everything there is to know about Neverland I've read every book and fanfic and seen every movie.

"It's a girl." All the boys looked shocked. I just looked at them. Felix looked at me and smiled. "Pan is gonna be pleased." He swung his club at me and I blacked out.

I woke up on the ground. I sat up and pain shot to my head. I knew he was going to do that. I held my head I was over near the fire place but Pan wasn't there. Felix walked over to me. "Pan Wants to see you."  He said smiling.

"Alright where is he." I replied.

"He's at his tree, it's strait that way you can't miss it it's huge."

"Thanks." I stood up and started walking. I knew this island just as well as they did I've been studying it for a while now. So I knew exactly where Pan's tree was.

I started my walk thinking about what to tell Pan. He'd probably be able to tell if I was lying but I didn't exactly know how I got here. I couldn't have come through my dreams because only boys can do that. At least from what I know. Unless Pan did something to allow me or I did something.

I arrived at his tree. He was sitting staring at me. "I've been expecting you." He said grinning.

"I know." I replied. He looked surprised. But then smiled.

" I have some questions for you love."

" alright what do you want to know." I wasn't scared because I knew everything about him. And that included his weaknesses.

"How did you get here." He asked walking close to me.

"Through my dreams, I think." I shouldn't have said that. I should have said a bean or something. By now he had backed me into a tree.

"What do you mean by think."

"I mean I really don't know how I got here." He looked confused. He pulled out a dagger and held it to my throat. Saw that coming.

"What are you doing here, Love?" He was getting frustrated with me.

"I don't know why I'm here or how I got here but I know one thing, I know everything about you and this island and the lost boys." He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really do you." He smiled pushing the dagger closer.

"Yes I do and I also know you're bluffing with the dagger." I started talking faster.

"Keep telling yourself that love." He was still grinning.

"I know all your weaknesses and everything else about you." With that he moved the dagger.

"Prove it." He said.

"Okay I will." I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back. A kiss is almost any guys weakness but it especially worked on Pan. He backed up. And looked at me with shock. "How's that." I looked at him. Without saying a word he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to camp.

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
Hey guys sorry I took forever. I'll definitely write a part 2 to this one. Please leave a request for and imagine or just tell me what you think. Don't be a silent reader! That's all byeeeeeee✌️🦄😝😘
🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🦄🐴🐴🐴🐴🦄🦄🐴🐴