Imagine 19- Underworld

Here's a request from @neverland-Queen ! Hope you like it!

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Aria POV (Hook and Milah's daughter)

I walked the streets of the underworld for the second day. Everyone had split up including me. On my walk I thought about Emma. I couldn't decide if I liked her. I was a baby when my mother died so having someone in place of a mother was strange. In this situation I had to trust her since my Father's life depended on it. And I knew he'd want me to get along with her.

I saw the underworld version of Gold's shop. I knew my Dad wasn't in there but I decided to walk in anyway. I slowly stepped inside. I walked carefully towards the counter when something caught my eye. I turned to see a sword. I picked it up and took it out of its case. I knew what it was. This was my Mother's sword. My Dad kept it on the ship for a while but it went missing one day during a storm.

A boy in a suit with green eyes and brown hair walked out to behind the counter. (A/n: We all know and love him.) "Does that sword mean anything to you?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was my Mum's." I spoke slightly startled.

"So tell me, what's your unfinished business?"

"Oh, I'm not dead." I said and regretted it after I said it. Crap crap crap. I thought to myself. He seemed interested.

"Really, then what are you doing down here?" He asked. I sighed.

"Me and my, family came to find my Dad." I hesitated.

"I might be able to help you find him." He said. "What's his name."

"Killian Jones." I said stupidly. He nodded and made that look you make when your realize something.

"So you know the Charmings?" He asked.

"Yes what do they have to do with anything?"

"I've had history with them." He said. I asked what he meant and he said it didn't matter.

"Of course it maters."

"Look I know you're desperate for some type of help and if you want it I'll remain anonymous to you for now." He threatened.

"Okay but no secret prices or deals if you help me."

"I'll ask for a price but I'll warn you first." He said. I agreed. Before I left he told me to call him Peter. He also told me to keep the sword. Clueless I left the shop.

Later that night everyone was back at the underworld apartment. Peter had told me not to mention him to my 'family'. "Aria!" Emma called my name. I walked into the kitchen. "I don't think you've been fully introduced to everyone." She said. This was true but things were already awkward enough.

"I think I've meet everyone, Charming, Snow, Regina, the boy that I'm somehow related to, my father's lover, and the man who ripped my mother's heart out." I said while pointing out everyone in the room. Emma laughed and took the hint I didn't want to socialize. I walked back to the other room and Emma followed. I sat on the couch and she sat beside me.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I pretended I was fine but she read me clearly. "Trust me I want him just as bad as you do." She said. I silently disagreed.

"I think I found some help." I said. "This boy told me he could help us find him."

"You're smarter than that, what's the price." Emma replied. I explained the situation. Emma sighed. "Okay but just be careful and don't agree to anything you're not sure about." She said. I promised.

The next day I met with Peter again. He explained that Hades himself had my father and some other details that don't matter. I reported back to Emma and she became suspicious of Peter. "Hey what else do you know about this boy?" Emma questioned.

"Honestly not much." I lied.

"I may not be your Dad but I know you're not telling me something."

"I told you everything I know, he didn't spare many details." I continued to lie.

"Alright but if anything pops into your mind let me know." She said. And I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay maybe there's one detail I missed." I admitted. Emma sighed and asked for an explanation. "I wasn't lying about the fact he didn't spare many details but he did mention he had a past with the Charming's and the rest of my family."
Emma sighed again and gave me one of those 'really' looks. "Please give it a chance we're so desperate for help-" Emma cut me off by placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry I've done way crazier things in the name of family. But I'd like to see this boy before we take further information from him."

The next day (again) Emma had planned to see Peter. She stood outside Gold's underworld shop while I went inside to pretend I needed more information. Immediately he figured it out. "I know Emma is outside, I told you not to tell them."

"I'm sorry I had to, only Emma knows and she just wants to see you why is it a big deal."

"I can't believe you don't recognize me at all."

"What?" Suddenly he put his hand on my head causing me to have faint childhood memories of Neverland, and more importantly Pan. I screamed for Emma and she came rushing in. The second she saw him she pulled out a gun.

"Love I'm already dead go ahead, shoot."

Emma pushed me behind her and we started to leave the shop. Pan yelled behind us about how we need his help to find my Father.

Once we arrived home or the underworld home. I sat down and covered my eyes with my hands. "You live in Neverland for what two hundred years and you don't recognize Peter Pan!" Emma exclaimed.

"I was six years old and Pan stole the only faint memories I had! Not to mention my Dad kept me away from him most of the time we were there!" I replied. We both calmed down and I spoke. "Maybe we do need his help." I said. Emma said he wants me to think that.

Peter POV

After Aria left I started to wrangle up a bunch of magic, I knew she'd be back for help she did need it.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

I did it finally! Thanks for being so understanding Neverland-Queen 😘❤️.

IN YOUR FACE WRITERS BLOCK NOT EVEN YOU ARE STRONGER THAN MY FANGIRL POWERS.
Ahahaha I need help😂

Love you! Thanks for all the votes I love each and every one of them! 😘

(Again sorry I took forever.)