Imagine 36- Rumpelstillskin

A request from iloveyamiforever
🌹🌹🌹

My eyes fluttered open only to realize I had been tied to a tree. I couldn't remember anything. Once I had gotten back my full conciseness I looked around for answers. Out of all the times I had explored this island I didn't recognize this one area. I couldn't find anything I needed so I resorted to yelling. "Hello!" I yelled, "Who are you? What do you want from me?" I continued.

After a long while to my luck I heard rustling I'm the bushes, and a man emerged from them.
"You're awake." He said with a strong accent. He had long grey hair with black strips of paint under his eyes. His clothes looked as they had been made of crocodile skins.
"Who are you? What do you want?" I spat.
"I'm not here to hurt you dearie." He spoke softly. "Have you met my Grandson Henry?" He asked. I nodded. Of course I knew Henry, once he said my Grandson I recognized him, he was none other than Rumpelstillskin "I'm here to rescue him."
"Why would Henry need rescuing?" I asked him.
"Your boyfriend Pan kid napped him," He said, I had no idea that that's how Henry got here. I truly thought Pan had been Helping him. "I'm here to take him back before he looses all hope. That's when you come into play, I'm to trading you back to Pan for my Grandson."

I was starting to worry that Pan hadn't come to find me yet. Anxious thoughts flooded my head such as he has to have noticed I'm gone or he'd never choose Henry over me.

After what seemed like forever of waiting in silence we both heard footsteps in the woods. Rumple was quick to put a gag in my mouth and cast a spell that I assumed made me invisible. "Don't do anything you'll regret." He whispered. I stayed silent.

"Where is she Rumple?" Spoke the familiar voice of Pan. He walked into my view and I watched them conversing.

"I want my grandson first."

"I'm not negotiating with you. Where's Ayisha?" Pan said. With every word they stepped closer to each other.

"Where's Henry?" Rumple said, the two exchanged death glares.

"I'll find her myself." Pan turned stubbornly and walked back into the woods. I wasn't sure where he thought I was, but all I wanted to do was yell that I'm right here!
It only took a few seconds before Pan came back. "You put a spell on her didn't you?"

"Bring me Henry, then we'll talk." Rumple said. Pan moved his hand causing a cloud of smoke to appear, and Henry emerged out of it.

"Grandpa?" He said confused. Pan grabbed the back of Henry's shirt pulling him completely out of Rumple's reach.

Rumple then approached me, removing the spell and lifting me up with my back to his chest, holding me with both arms so I couldn't move.  I still had that gag in my mouth.

It was a while before anyone did anything. When it was clear nobody was caving in, they got desperate. They went back and forth between "Just hand him over." and "You don't want to do this."

Rumple made the first move by pulling a dagger on me. "Hand him over Pan, she'll be the one paying, not you." He had the dagger pressed on my throat, I didn't want to show fear but I couldn't help it. I shut my eyes tightly waiting for something to happen.

"Just take him." I hear Pan's voice say, I open my eyes to see Pan shove Henry on the ground towards Rumple, I was then pushed straight into Pan's arms. Before I could turn to look at Henry we were disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

The second we arrived at Pan's treehouse he sat me on his bed, undid the gag in my mouth, and started searching me for any single scratch. "Did he hurt you?" Pan asked while he grabbed my arm to search it for harm.

"No." I replied. He grabbed my other arm to do the same. I pulled away and told him I was fine, he wasn't buying it. "I am fine," I said. "Just shaken up that's all."
Pan sat down next to me and pulled my body into his arms. The heat I felt from his body already made me feel better.

"Rumple will pay for this."

"Don't do anything please. He has Henry and you have me, isn't that enough?" I said. Pan simply sighed and pulled me closer. He lifted my shaking hand into his and locked his fingers with me trying to get it to stop. It just about worked but the second he released me I was shaking again. I closed my eyes and leaned my body into his once more. We then laid down and the second my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

🌹🌹🌹
I'm ending this book soon so if you have any requests or any part 2 imagines please give them to me!!!