Imagine 33 - Shorty

A request from @ParanormalHope06130
Hope you like it!
Felix x Reader
🌹🌹🌹🌹

I climbed up a tree quickly, I could hear several lost boys coming my way. I wasn't worried since I had been hiding here for years. Once I had made it high enough I angled myself so I could watch the boys walk right under me. I stayed in the tree for a while to be sure I was clear. I then slowly climbed my way back down, I then ran deep into the forest so I could find somewhere to sleep.

I shot awake after something had hit me. I was expecting an animal or a tree branch, but the worst scenario had happened. There was a lost boy who I had never seen before standing above me. He had brown hair and blue eyes. "Pan's going to be pleased." He said. When I stood up to run he grabbed me around the waist lifting me off the ground. The fact the kicking and yelling were useless didn't stop me. He dropped me on the ground and pinned me with only his foot. He then hit me over the head with a club. Before I lost all consciousness I could feel him lifting me over his shoulder, shortly after that everything went black.

I heard the lost boys cheering a yelling, I knew they had brought me back to their camp. My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I tried sitting up only to be shot back down by head pains. "She's awake." I heard someone say. Oh no. I tried to look asleep but it clearly wasn't working. Someone lifted me by the shirt collar propping me against a tree. I opened my eyes and leaned my head back trying to avoid the pain. Once I opened my eyes fully I saw that Pan was the one who had lifted me up.
"So, how long have you been hiding here?" He said, he was so close I couldn't move if I wanted to.
"Get away from me." I said. I was completely defenseless. I couldn't move my head and I wasn't even sitting up by myself.
"Answer me." He was getting more serious.
"Too long." I said, he couldn't have expected anything else of an answer since time is different here.
"What's your name?"
"Hope."
"Well Hope, you're the first girl to join the lost boys."
I had no energy to fight back, and I'd rather be on their side instead of enemies.
"Felix, why don't you show Hope around." He said, lifting me by the shirt again forcing me to stand up. My dizziness went away after a few seconds, although I had a raging headache I was able to stand.
The boy who Pan called Felix approached me. "Follow me." He said. So I did.
We walked for a minute before I spoke.
"You don't have to do this, I know this island better than anyone."
"How long have you been hiding here?"
"Not sure, I would have been in hiding a lot longer but I screwed up." I replied. He laughed.

Several weeks later all the boys and I were sitting around the campfire as usual. Felix sat next to me, which was also normal. Everyone was talking to each other, except Felix and I. "Hope?" He said.
"Hm?" I replied and looked up at him. I craned my neck so he could look down into my eyes. If we had been standing he would have had to lift me. Slowly he cupped my face in his hand and leaned in. I moved closer and our lips locked. I reached my arms over his shoulders to deepen the kiss. His hands made it to my waist making it so there was barley space between us. We finally broke for breath. I we both turned away as if nothing had happened. But every lost boy staring at us made it very difficult. I smirked at Felix and he did the same.
We stood up and ran together into the woods. Once we were clear he lifted me so I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips locked and it felt like they would never separate.
🌹🌹🌹
Hope you liked it!