Imagine 18- Rescued

I should be finishing my two shots but instead I'm writing this, it'll so be worth it! This is going to be long.
🌹🌹🌹
*this starts off kinda slow but it gets really good.*

I woke up tied to a chair and a man in front of me. It was hook. "Ahh you're awake." I tried to struggle but it didn't work. I gave up and looked him in the eyes.

"What do you want from me." I said showing no fear. He smiled.

"I don't want anything from you, it's Pan that I want." His face went serious.

"Pan doesn't know I left and I'm not sure he cares."

"We'll have to wait and see." He walked out of the room leaving me tied up.

A while later Pan appeared in front of me, "Took you long enough." I said.

"We have to go now." Pan said and hurried to untie me. On that cue Hook walked into the room and quickly put a magic resisting cuff on Pan's wrist. Pan laughed. "These don't work on me, I made it," Pan said and reached to remove the cuff. He pulled it and realized it wouldn't come off.

"Aye but I had my friend the Evil Queen make some changes to it." Hook replied with a smirk. A bunch of pirates then came in and pulled me and Pan separate ways onto the ship deck to see all the lost boys tied up too. "The boys came to save you." Hook spoke.

Some pirate then pushed me to the ground, hands tied behind my back with the lost boys in the same state.  The deck was covered in water. "Oh and I have something for you all." Hook said. With that he tugged Pan by the arm pulling him out onto the deck surprising all of us. Fear struck me twice as hard as it already did. I watched Pan try to struggle from Hook's grip but he failed. Hook pulled Pan closer to the edge of the deck. "Now you can all watch your beloved leader die. And After him I'll kill all of you." Hook said. Pan scowled at Hook and had no fear in his face.

"No!" I cried. A pirate pushed me down again.

"I've been waiting to do this for a very long time." Hook spoke with excitement. A pirate came and put a heavy chain around Pan's foot so he would sink. Hook pushed Pan against the ledge of the ship deck ready to push him off. Without another word Hook smirked and pushed Pan off the boat and he sank.

"No! I cried out painfully. Quickly I felt adrenalin running through my body and I pulled from the grip of the pirate that was holding my arms. I ran and jumped off the ship feeling my body submerge in the freezing cold water. I opened my eyes to see the blurry figure of Pan helplessly sinking. I moved as quickly as I could and tugged at the chain on his ankle, when it finally released I put my arms under Pan's shoulders and kicked back to shore the fastest I could. I started to run out of energy but I kept going until I reached shore. Once I got there I dragged Pan out of the water repeating no over and over again to myself. I set him down on the shore. Tears were streaming down my face. I removed the cuff from his wrist. "Come on come on please." I repeated through my tears. After a moment he started to cough up water. I sighed in relief.

"Hello (I/n)." Pan said in a horse voice. I shook my head and giggled. He smiled at me. He placed his hand on my face and pulled me in for a kiss. My lips touched his softly. When we released I spoke.

"Shouldn't we help the boys?"

"Felix will take care of that." He said and sat up. "You're cold aren't you." I nodded my head and giggled. He pulled me into a hug immediately making me feel warm.

Later that night all the boys were celebrating their victory with Hook. He wasn't dead but they had ensured he wasn't coming back somehow. Pan sat next to me by the fire. "Hey um, I guess I have to say thanks for saving me." Pan said. I laughed.

"Wow the Peter Pan is thanking me for saving him." I replied. Without another word I leaned in and softly kissed him again. "You're welcome."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorry I had to make Hook the bad guy but it was so worth it! Feel free to leave a request!