Imagine 14- Im an Artist Not a Fighter

Here's a request from truth_in_lies hope you like this.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

(I/n)'s POV

I sat on a log by the fire with the lost boys. I was drawing in my journal that I always carried with me. Pan sat next to me and put his head over my shoulder to look at what I was doing. "What are you drawing now?" He asked. I quickly closed my book and pulled it to my chest.

"Nothing that concerns you." I replied. He smirked.

"Alright then." He said. He pulled out his pipe and started to play it, I couldn't here it and I didn't want to risk it so I went back to my tent. I sat down and started drawing again.

The next day at training I sat aside with my book until Pan made me set it down and pick up a sword. He kept giving me tips on sword fighting but I wasn't paying much attention. He hit the sword out of my hand for the fifth time. I sighed. "You aren't trying." He said.

"You're right, I'm not." I replied. "I'm an artist not a fighter." Right as I said that one of the lost boys picked my book up off the rock I left it on and tossed it to Pan.

"Fight for it, artist." He teased.

"I'm not playing this game, give it back." I demanded.

"Come on it'll be fun." He insisted. I picked up the sword and started fighting him for it. After a short while of that, I hit the sword out of his hand and approached him for my book. He held it up out of my reach.

"No, I won with weapons now give me my book."

"If I have to." He then lowered his hand and I grabbed it and went straight back to my tent. I sat down on my bed and of course started drawing.

A while later Pan knocked the door of my tent and let himself in. I closed my book. "Sorry about earlier." He said. I was surprised.

"Whatever, it's fine."

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Well aside from being stuck in Neverland, I guess I'm okay." I snapped. He sat next to me, I just looked at him confused. He was acting like he cared about me which was definitely a new feeling. We had a short awkward silence for a moment. "I have a question." I broke the silence.

"Okay what is it?" He asked.

"It's kinda strange."

"It's alright, go ahead." He insisted.

"Can I draw a picture of you?" I asked. He was quiet for a short moment and just looked confused. I immediately felt embarrassed for asking. "Sorry I-" Pan cut me off.

"No, it's okay don't feel bad." He said. "Yes you can draw a picture of me as long as you promise to show me after." Pan smirked at me.

"Okay, I will."

"What kinds of things do you draw in that book anyway?" Pan asked me.

"Umm.. Well .. I draw things that inspire me." I stuttered. He smiled.

"I inspire you?" I shook my head and looked down.

"I know it sounds dumb."

"Can you show me any pictures you've drawn?" I bit my lip and looked down. I slowly opened the book then closed it.

"I've never shown anyone this before." I opened the book and flipped through the pages showing him things I've  drawn.

"That's amazing." I turned my head and blushed. I slowly closed the book. His view turned to my face. I smiled.

"Thanks." I said. He stared into my eyes and I stared back for a moment then turned my head again. Suddenly he put his fingers on my chin turning my head to face him. Then he pulled my lips to his closing the space between us. I hesitated at first but then kissed back softly. We slowly backed up and I looked at him surprised. Without saying a word he pushed his lips against mine again this time slightly harder.

🌹🌹🌹🌹
Sorry that took awhile, hope you liked it!