Imagine 25 - Another Lost Girl

Pfft this isn't my personal life slightly exaggerated whaaaat?
(I/n) POV
🌹🌹🌹
I hated him. He had put me through so much crap but still keeps me here on this island to torture me. And then she shows up. I guess we're friends. I tried to warn her about him, I really did but it was useless.

"Ella!" He called her interrupting our conversation. That was my cue to leave. Honestly we could barley talk anymore, he followed her around like a puppy. I sat on the other side of the campfire silently watching them. The way he treated her was all too familiar. It's not jealousy I swear, I just feel bad that she's falling for his tricks. You should really hear the things the lost boys said about Ella.
*psst warning*
"Slut."
"Idiot."
"Desperate."

I only agree to some of those things, we are friends after all, no matter  if she can't realize which types of guys to stay away from. Even if they are extremely obvious.

I watched the two of them smile, laugh, hug, and the slightest bit of jealousy sparked inside me, but when I reminded myself what I had been through the spark vanished faster than anything.

When Ella showed up I had no idea she even so much as spoke with Pan unless she had to. And before I knew it she was asking my advice on being his girlfriend and would you look at that now they're kissing each other's lips as if I don't exist. Ella asked if it would hurt my feelings if they were in a relationship, but no that's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about her feelings and what he's going to make of them. But I hold the rights to say I told you so, and don't come running back to me Ella when he steps all over you.
Ella deciding to be with Pan was just a reminder of the pain I'd been through for him. He had hurt lots of innocent people and constantly tried to use the excuse that it was to protect me, or because he loved me. But if he really cared enough to do that for me, then he should have cared enough to stop.
But this didn't bother Ella. She was clueless of his backstory, how he effected people, and more importantly what he was doing to her.
That night when Pan was finally gone Ella and I were hanging out. "Did you ever kiss him?" She asked out of no where.

"Yeah, why'd you ask?"

"Because I did." She said.

"You know he's like two hundred something years old right?" I asked. She just laughed and I couldn't help but join her. After a little while, as if on cue Pan showed up taking Ella's hand and bringing her to his treehouse, while I slept on the forest floor with the rest of the lost boys.

🌹🌹🌹🌹
I plan to make a part 2 do you agree?

I guess I should write about real life more often because this is one of my favourite pieces I've written