Imagine 11- Last words

Here's another request from rubyoncer PLEASE READ: this takes place right after Henry was supposed to give Pan his heart, but I twisted it and HE DIDN'T SO PAN IS DEAD. Have fun.😝
🌹🌹🌹🌹

I ran up the stairs to skull rock, I turned the corner to see Pan, Henry, Emma, and Regina.
(A/n: Yeah yeah I know that wasn't exactly who was there shh)

The hourglass was almost out of sand. I stood back watching this happen. "Don't do it Henry!" Emma spoke with fear in her voice.

"Come on Henry, don't you want to be the hero?" Pan argued. They continued to go back and forth until Henry finally refused, he started to back up towards his moms. Pan approached them and reached for Henry's chest, a flash of magic appeared and his hand was shot back. Emma and Regina grabbed Henry in protection.

Pan turned his head to the hourglass and the last few grains of sand fell through. Fear flashed his face and he fell to his knees.

"No!" I cried and ran over. I fell to the ground and grabbed him in my arms, he collapsed to the ground and I wrapped my arms around him. I kept repeating the word no over and over again to myself. My eyes filled with tears. We looked into each others eyes.

"Don't let them escape." His voice was hoarse.

"I can't leave you here." I replied and tears started running down my face. "Peter Pan never fails."

"You have to finish what I've started." He took his last breath. I continued crying and wrapped my arms around him for the last time.

After a short while Felix came running up the stairs. He looked at the situation and his hand covered his mouth.

He put his hand on my shoulder and I turned around. I could tell he was also close to tears but he's to strong to show it. Felix reached for my hand and I slowly let go of Pan. I grabbed Felix's hand and he helped me up I tried to hold back my tears but it wasn't working. Felix pulled me into a hug and held me tight. He's never this soft with feelings but we both just lost the most important person in our lives. After a short while of crying I took a shaky breath and spoke. "We can't let them escape."

"What do you mean." Felix asked.

"Pan told me I had to finish what he started, we can't let them escape."

"Let's go." That was all he said and we started running to camp.

Felix got everyone's attention for me so I could explain what happened. None of the lost boys cried like I did but they were definitely broken. And they turned their sadness into anger towards Henry's family. One of the lost boys spoke. "There's no way that they could have already left, we still have time." I agreed and we made a plan to make sure they didn't leave the island. Felix handed me a sword and I faked a smile at him. We all started towards the beach where their ship was.

We approached the ship when they were preparing to leave. They stopped when they saw us. Without hesitation the lost boys and I started to take over. And we pretty much just started to take them hostage on the island. The boys threw everyone on the beach and started bringing them to camp. Which left me with Hook. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "This is going to be fun." He said. We both pulled swords on each other and started a battle. He moved fast but I moved faster. I knocked he sword out of his hand and pinned him to the wall. I smirked. He stared into my eyes and suddenly looked shocked. "Bloody hell you're just like him." He said speaking very fast. "I see it in your eyes." I tried to shake off what he said. He kept continuing about how I'm alike Pan and it was getting me angry. I pushed the sword closer to him.

"Don't talk about him ever again." I said. Thinking about his death was messing with my head. My hand just barely loosened on my sword and Hook hit it out of my hand and picked up his sword. He pushed it to my chest and caused me to back up. He slashed my arm and I winced. He slashed my leg and I fell off the ship onto the hard beach, I blacked out.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
You're all welcome for that greatness😹 I will have a part 2 soon! Please leave a request of your own!