Imagine 17- Dreams Part 2

My imagine Dreams was written a while ago so here's part 2!

(Might want to go back and read it so you know what's going on.)

I have a lot of part 2 and part 3's to write so I'll be busy!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Pan POV
"From now on don't go near (I/n) unless I say so, understood." Felix nodded his head. I let go and left.

I sighed and sat on my bed feeling frustrated and defeated which was something I did not feel often. The island isn't meant for this, not meant for love, not meant for dreams, and it's not even meant for girls. Hell knows why (I/n) is here anyway and she acts like this. I'm the king of Neverland, this is my island and I decide what happens here.

The next morning at breakfast was pretty awkward, Felix wouldn't look at me and (I/n) didn't show up. I went to (I/n)'s tent to get her and she was simply sitting in her bed. "Hey, what are you doing." I said trying to be stern. She just glanced at me. "Come on, let's go to camp everyone else is there."

"Why do you even bother trying to schedule the day if there's no time here?" She asked.

"So it puts everyone in their place, it wasn't always like this but when things started changing things got more strict."

"Why did you get so pissed off at Felix?"

"Stop asking questions lets go." I said and grabbed her arm, she pulled back.

"Why am I here." She demanded. I ignored her and grabbed her arm again. She asked again.

"I don't know why your here!" I snapped. "Neverland wasn't supposed to be this way!" She looked kinda shocked but simply nodded her head and started out the door but I grabbed her hand. "I think we need to talk." I said. She agreed so we both sat down.
"What types of bad dreams did you have?" I asked.

"They were worse than nightmares. I was afraid to have them again so I just stopped sleeping once I got here."

(I/n) POV

"They were worse than nightmares. I was afraid to have them again so I just stopped sleeping once I got here." I spoke to Pan. I really just want to talk with Felix about this but I'm not in a place to argue with Pan, I tried. Speaking with people about what goes on in my head isn't my thing, especially someone like Peter Pan. I'm also trying not to relive the nightmares but they come back into my head at the thought of them. I shook my head at Pan. "Do we have to talk about this? Don't you have training to attend to after breakfast?" I ask.

"Yeah you're right, we should go." He replied.

"Can I please stay here?" I ask.

"This is the one time I'll let you get away with it, I'll just tell everyone else you're sick or something." He said. Really surprised with his answer I nodded my head and he left.p

After a while when the boys are at training and Felix entered my tent. "What are you doing here? You're going to get in trouble." I said.

"I had to come see you and make sure you were okay. Pan said you were sick so I figured he had done something to you."

"No he lied, I guess he just didn't want to deal with me today." I said. Felix laughed and gave me a hug. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah why." He replied.

"This isn't like you, suddenly you care so much about me." I said. He replied with nothing and looked down. "You should probably go before your caught." He nodded and left.

I knew something was different. Felix and Pan were acting strange. It almost seems like they're competing to see who can ask me out first or something along those lines. I'm not sure but I don't like it.

I stated in my tent all day because I didn't want anything to do with the boys. It came night time and I again stayed awake. Pan entered my tent again. "Do you need some help sleeping?" He asked.

"Stop trying to take Felix's place and he should do he same about you." I reply.

"What do you mean?"

"I was just having bad dreams and now you and Felix keep hitting on me."

"I'm not hitting on you. Talk about your dreams some more." He said. I sighed.

"I actually had great dreams about a week before the nightmares happened but I guess it just shows that dreams really are fake." I reply.

"I'd try to encourage you but this is Neverland and I can't have any dreams or hope here." 

"Well it's not like I had any to begin with." I said. Right after I said that Felix walks into the tent and stops when he sees Pan. They look at each other and then Felix continues. He sat next to me on the bed and Pan sat on the ground. We all sat in an awkward silence and until I finally spoke.

"I'm not sleeping tonight." I said. I stood up and walked out of the tent leaving the boys puzzled.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I tried to write that imagine in present tense. That was hard😂