Imagine 9- Ruby part 2

This is part 2 to a request from rubyoncer hope ya like it.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Bye Ruby." Henry said as he walked to his apartment building.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." I replied and kept walking home. I had been in storybrooke for about a month now. I never really thought about Pan anymore. For the first week or two of being here he was all I could think about. I was so scared he was going to come here for me, or send his shadow to bring me back. But Now I felt safer, Henry made that easy for me. Still every once in awhile I'd have a nightmare about him or freak out if I heard a noise in the house.

On my way home suddenly I felt someone grab my arm and pull me into an ally way. They covered my mouth and pulled me close to them so I couldn't move, I had so much fear inside of me. I shut my eyes and tried to keep myself from screaming. They put their mouth to my ear and whispered. "Hello love." The fear I had times its self by like ten and I almost passed out. Questions rushed through my head, how is he here, why is he here, what's going on, and am I about to die? He turned me around and pushed my shoulders to the brick wall. My eyes met with his and I felt my lip tremble. I finally managed to find some words.

"W-what d-do you want."

"What do you think." He replied with frustration in his voice. He stared into my eyes then pulled a dagger to my throat. I pushed my head as far back as I could.

"Do it." I said very fast and breathy. He dropped the dagger. I looked at him. "What are you doing, just kill me."

"I could, but I have to do this first." He replied. I looked at him confused. He put his hands on my face and pulled my lips to his. My first instinct was to pull away but there was nowhere to go. So I kissed back. Yes he ruined my life, but somehow I ended up kissing him.

We both backed up and he kept his hands on my face and stared into my eyes. I couldn't help but smile. "Let's go home." He said. I hesitated and he pulled me close to him and took off. I didn't look down I just stared at him.

We arrived at Neverland. The second we landed I realized I made a mistake. "I never said yes." I told him. He walked up to me.

"I never said you could leave." He replied.

"You're the great Peter Pan, are you really going to waste your life ruining mine?" I complained.

"You said it yourself, I'm the great Peter Pan." He spoke. He walked behind me and whispered in my ear. "Which means, I've got all the time in the world." I decided to stop arguing, I wasn't going to win.

"Whatever." I said and started to go to camp.

"Your tent is exactly how you left it." He yelled after me. I turned around. He looked at me confused. I walked up to him and planted my lips on his. He put his hands around my waste and pulled me close. When we were done I backed up and smiled at him. "I'm glad you're back." He said.

"Me too." I replied and started back to camp again.

🌹🌹🌹
What did you think?

(Ruby I know your answer)