Imagine 15- Three lost girls

Hey I made a book called three lost girls a while back... It's unpublished for a reason, the fact that that book was so crappy was what made me want to write imagines😂 so thank you to my past self for being a total loser and awful writer😂

I was requested to use these three names by INOTCRAZY , Dancer_4815  , and ElisabethMiddleford .
🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pan's POV

I looked at the three girls who sat by the campfire the only lost girls in the history of Neverland. Willow, Clara, and Allie. It was late at night so the only light was the fire, some of the lost boys danced around, some of them just sat but the three girls sat close together whispering which is usually what they did. Willow was the tough one, any time I tried to approach her and the girls she'd get defensive, Allie never talked much I'm pretty sure she's scared of me but I can't blame her every since they got here I wanted them to fear me, and then there's Clara. My favorite of the three, she's full of fire and strength. She's also pretty.

The boys were starting to calm down and most of them were heading off to sleep. The three girls waited for all the boys to be gone, like they usually did. Once the boys were finally all heading to sleep the girls got up and went to their tents, I followed behind them but they didn't talk to me. I made sure everyone was in their tents and headed to my treehouse. I stayed up awhile.

I thought I heard something at camp so I used my magic and made myself appear there. I looked around and then realized I ended up in front of Clara's tent, I stupidly peeked inside to notice her tossing and turning in her sleep. I looked to make sure everyone was sleeping and then stepped inside. I knelt down and tried to wake her up by shaking her gently and saying her name. Before I could do anything else I felt something hit me in the back causing me to fall over, I immediately turned around and got up. It was Willow. "What the bloody heck do you think you're doing?" She demanded.

"Don't you ever do that again." I said.

"Answer my question." She said and took a step closer to me. Allie walked into the tent.

"What's going on?" Allie asked. Clara turned and woke up. She stood up and walked over to the other girls and Willow grabbed her arm. Willow glared at me.

"Come on let's go." She pulled Clara's arm and Allie closely followed. Clara turned back at me before she left the tent.

The next morning at breakfast was very awkward. Willow wouldn't let me talk to her or the other girls. I usually don't let anyone take advantage of me like that but I decided to let it go. "Alright time for training." I stood up and announced. Normally Felix would do everything related to training but since the girls got here I was around more often. Felix separated the groups. "Oh and Clara, you're with me." Clara turned and looked at me with shock. 

"No way." Willow said. She approached me, I stepped closer to her.

"This is my island, you go by my rules."

"I don't care who's island this is, you will not mess with my friends." She argued.

"Don't talk to me like that."

"I can and I will."  She harshly argued.

"You're a brave girl." I said. Her eyes were locked on me. I almost had Felix lock her up or something but instead I walked away. "Clara, you're with me." I repeated.

Everyone separated to their groups and I signaled Clara to come over she hesitated but she came. "Why are you doing this to Willow, I know you don't actually want me here."

"Clara you don't know much about me." I said. After everyone left I was alone with her at camp. We sat down on a log together.

"I wanted you here because...well."

"What is it?"

I turned my head and then turned back and quickly pulling her face to mine sealing the space between us with our lips. At first she started to pull away but I kept pushing. and she kissed back. I put one hand around her waist and pulled her body to mine. After a short while we backed up gasping for breath. She looked shocked but I smirked at her. Suddenly the expression from her face dropped. "What is it?" I turned my head to see Willow standing before me. She swung her fist at my head and I caught it. "Shouldn't have done that." I said and used my magic and sent her flying backwards. She crashed to the ground and stood right back up.

"Without your magic you're worthless, I'm way stronger than you." Willow exclaimed. I used magic again to lift her off the ground I was about to throw her to the ground when I heard Clara's cries.

"Stop it!" She yelled and ran over to me. I let Willow fall to the ground. Clara ran over to her. Clara looked at me with sadness in her eyes and Allie walked out of the woods, she looked at the scene and gasped running to the girls. I disappeared.

Later that night everyone was in there tents and I made myself appear inside Clara's. I put my hand over my mouth telling her to be quiet and she nodded her head. I sat next to her and pulled her body to mine, then had us appear at my treehouse. "We can talk here, I just didn't want Willow to hear us."

"Good idea." She said. Before she could say anything else I pulled her lips to mine again.  This time it was longer and more passionate. When we finally let go for breath she spoke. "Before we do that again I'd rather talk about earlier."

"Or we could do this." I placed her lips on mine once again. This time with one hand on her waist and the other on her neck. She backed up smiling.

"Seriously we need to talk."

"Sorry about Willow."

"You should be." She said. "Why have you been acting like this?"

"Because I'm Peter Pan, and I'm supposed to be feared. And Willow doesn't fear me."

"Willow doesn't fear anyone."

"I noticed." I laughed. Clara smiled.

"Well, you should apologize to her. And Allie too, Allie is so scared of you."

"I will but I have to do something first." I said. And with that I leaned in and kissed Clara again. Only pausing for breath once and kissing for a long while.

🌹🌹🌹
Sorry that took awhile. Hope everyone liked it!!!