Imagine 6- It's Pan

Instead of (y/n) I'm doing (I/n) for insert name because the imagines are usually about a girl and it's obviously not only girls reading this. I hope this makes people happier! Enjoy!

Peter POV

"Are you going to eat anything?" I asked. (I/n) pushed her plate away.

"No." She replied. It wasn't the first time she had done this. She didn't even need a reason to be mad.

"Look are you ok?" I asked. "I'm sorry about what I said-" (I/n) cut me off.

"It's not about what you said Pan, I know what you did to Felix." Now she really looked like she was about to hurt me.

"He told you!?" I was getting angry too.

"No, I was there I heard the whole thing." I didn't know how to reply to that. Usually I can tell if someone is there. "Now can you leave me alone?" (I/n) said.

(I/n) POV

"Now can you leave me alone?" I said starting to get upset. He sighed and stood up.

"Okay everyone time for training." He said. "And (I/n) you're with me." Of course I was with him. Separated from everyone else aka Felix. But I didn't understand why he had decided to put me in the same place with him and a sword right now.

Everyone was off training together and Pan and I were alone. He handed me a sword. "Ready (I/n)?" He asked. I smiled.

"You bet I'm ready." He lifted his sword and I lifted mine. He swung first but I blocked it fast. Then I swung leaving a huge mark on his arm. And I pointed it to his chest pining him against a tree and he dropped his sword putting his arms up while grinning at me.

"Good job, I knew you needed to get your anger out on me." He said. I smiled.

"That felt really good." I admitted.

"I thought so." He replied. I walked up to him.

"How about your arm?" I asked.

"I'll be fine." He put his other hand over the cut and it disappeared. "That was a pretty deep cut you gave me." I shrugged.

"You deserved it." I replied. He gave me a look that said he wanted to disagree but couldn't.

Later that night everyone was by the fire. Most of the boys were dancing to Pan's music. Others were either talking or cheering. I was sitting on the side. Felix sat next to me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Pan is going to see you!"

"I'm wiling to risk that for a moment." He got close to me. He leaned in for a kiss and I kissed back. I'm not sure why or what I was thinking but I did. I quickly backed up.

"You need to go before he catches us." I said. We both smiled and got up and walked away. Next thing I new Pan was at my side. I swear I could feel his jealousy. "Peter, if I want to be with Felix you should just except it."

"It's Pan." He disappeared.

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
Okay this was supposed to be dreams part 2 but it got way off track so I just changed it to something else. Hope you liked it!