Imagine 7- Ruby

This is a request from rubyoncer feel free to leave a request of your own! Hope you like this!
And PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT RUBY FROM OUAT it just happens to be her name deal with it. 😝

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Ruby POV

I walked out of camp towards the beach. I had heard word that Henry's family was here to "save" him so I was hoping to find them. I didn't have a plan but I kinda was hoping to bring them to Pan somehow.

I heard rustling and people talking through the trees and I stopped walking. Pan and the lost boys were all at camp so it had to be Henry's family. I pushed the trees aside and came face to face with three swords. It was Snow, Charming, and Emma. I put my arms in the air.

"Woah calm down." I said backing up a little.

"Who are you!" Charming demanded. I smiled.

"I'm Ruby, you guys are here for Henry right?" They started to lower their swords as planned.

"Yes, do you think you can help us?" Snow asked.

"Of course I can." I replied. "I know exactly where Henry is."

"How do we know we can trust this girl?" Regina questioned them. They all looked at me.

"I'll show you exactly where Henry is, for one price." I said. They all looked at me for an answer. "If you take me home with you."

"Why?" Emma asked.

"Pan captured me and brought me here a while ago." I lied, well that was true but I didn't want to leave. "And there is almost no way to get off this island, "If you promise to take me home with you I'll show you to Henry." That was a lie.

"Okay, deal just help me find our son."Emma said gesturing to Regina. I smiled.

"Follow me I'll show you how to get him without Pan even finding out." I lied again. Without questioning me they followed. I was kinda shocked this was working.

We walked for a little bit and I stopped.  Emma spoke."What's wrong?" Okay it's time. I thought and quickly knocked her out with a punch. They all panicked trying to fight back at me but managed to win, leaving them all passed out on the ground. I knew what I had to do next.

Pan POV

I sat next to Henry and Felix on a log near the fire while most of the lost boys danced around it. I was giving Henry more information on being a lost boy. I saw Ruby walk back into camp. Felix looked at me. "I didn't know she left." Felix said.

"Neither did I." I replied. I stood up and walked over to her, I could tell that something had happened. This conversation might be interesting. "Where were you?" I demanded as she smirked at me.

"I need to show you something." She said still smirking at me.

"Ruby I'm kinda busy right now." I replied gesturing to Henry.

"Trust me you'll want to see this." She insisted. I sighed and finally agreed with her.

"This better be quick." I told her. She just smiled and started walking and I followed her.

She pushed aside a few branches and I walked through. I looked to see Snow, Charming, Emma, Regina, and of course Hook was there too, tied to a tree. They were trying to struggle but it wasn't working. I used my magic to tighten the ropes and they all gave up. I smirked at Ruby and she did it back. I approached them, they all looked at me in fear, except Emma.

(A/n I just want to say I didn't mention Rumple because most of the time in Neverland he was doing other things so no hate please! Also
Neil wasn't mentioned because Pan had captured him and stuff and yeah.)

Ruby POV

I watched as Pan lifted his hand tightening the ropes around Henry's family with magic. Sure I felt bad but Pan was proud of me and that was all I cared about. I watched him talk to them and tease them. He put his face way to close to Emma's. It made me think about when I first came here. He did the same thing to me. I shook it off. "I'll leave you here with them."I said and started back to camp. I was stopped when I heard my name.

"Ruby wait!" Emma spoke. I stopped in my tracks then turned around. "We can still bring you home with us, you can have a family, don't you want that?" I bit my lip and looked at the ground. Pan glared at me.

"This is your family Ruby." Pan said to me. I nodded but suddenly I didn't trust what he was saying.

"I'm talking about a real family." Emma argued. "Trust me, it's better than here." I didn't know what to say to her. Of course I wanted to leave, I'd been lying to myself and Pan had been lying to me this whole time.

"Go back to camp." Pan said. I looked at him. "Now, I'll meet you there." I tried to argue but it didn't work. I made my way back almost in tears.

I reached camp and I sat next to Felix. I told him what had happened. He got up and started dancing with everyone else leaving me with Henry. "Henry, I need to tell you something." I said. I couldn't believe I was doing this Pan was going to kill me.

"What is it?" He asked. I bit my lip.

"Your family is here, I know it because Pan has them." I spoke fast.

"Really, where are they?!" He replied. I told him where they were. He thanked me and started to leave. He turned around.

"What are you waiting for go!"

"Come with me." He said.

"Seriously?" I replied.

"Yeah come on, quick!" I smiled and followed him.

We started running and Ran into his family. "Henry!" Emma exclaimed. They all hugged and I stood there waiting for them to be done.

"Pan let you guys go?" Henry asked. Emma held up a map with nothing on it.

"He gave me this challenge or whatever but forget that!" Emma said. Regina looked up and realized I was there and formed a fire ball in her hand. I backed up in fear.

"Wait Mom no!" Henry exclaimed. "She told me where to find you, I told her she could come home with us." I looked at the ground. Regina closed her hand.

"Okay." Regina said. I was surprised.

"We've got to go, fast." Hook spoke.

We all walked back to the beach and got onto Hooks ship and went through a portal. We came upon a dock and I walked off the ship. There was a bunch of people hugging each other and I just stood watching them. Henry walked over to me and smiled.

"Welcome to storybrooke." I smiled back at him and he grabbed my hand and started introducing me to everyone.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
That was long and I'm proud! Shout out to KawaiiCandy_ and INOTCRAZY  who recently joined Wattpad, also thanks to rubyoncer for requesting! Love y'all please leave a request of your own. Bye!