Imagine 22 - Last Words Part 2

Don't even read this it sucks.

I wrote this awhile ago and just realized now that it wasn't published😂 So excuse the cringe.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Don't talk about him ever again." I said. Thinking about his death was messing with my head. My hand just barely loosened on my sword and Hook hit it out of my hand and picked up his sword. He pushed it to my chest and caused me to back up. He slashed my arm and I winced. He slashed my leg and pushed me so I fell off the ship onto the hard beach, I blacked out.

I woke up to Felix shaking me, I was still on the beach. "They're getting away, we got Henry though."

"That's all that matters, who else?" I replied.

"Im not sure but we need to leave." He said. I nodded and began to stand up realizing that my leg was bleeding badly. I quickly took off my shirt (A/n: she's wearing a tank top perves) and tied it around my leg, it didn't help much but it slowed down the bleeding. My arm was also covered in blood but all I needed was to get back to camp.

We reached camp and I immediately asked the lost boys what the status was on the captives they had taken. They took Henry, Regina, and Snow. This meant there was other family members who would be coming after us soon. I walked into the woods where the captives were being held. We arrived and I saw the three tied to trees with vines and they were struggling. The vines were part of the island so they had magic, there was no way of escaping unless me or one of the boys removed them. I didn't talk to them yet, I thanked the lost boys and told them to keep an eye on the captives. I went to my tent so I could fix the problem with my leg and my arm.

After a short while Felix came into my tent while I was quietly wrapping a bandage on my arm. He sat next to me. "What's your plan?" He asked.

"I'm taking Henry's heart." I said without hesitation.

"I didn't think you had it in you."

"I don't, but I plan to find it." I replied. I stood up to leave and Felix followed. We walked into the woods where the captives were. "Any trouble?" I asked the two boys who were guarding. They both said no. They left but stayed close by in case I needed back up.

"Let us go!" Regina demanded.

"Calm down, and not yet." I replied. I made my way over to Henry.

"What do you want from me?" He asked. I pointed to his chest. He sighed.

"I'm not giving it to you, and you can't take it, it has a protection spell."

"I know, hell it doesn't matter I don't have even have magic." I replied and he looked surprised. I told Felix and another lost boy to take Henry to the thinking tree. Hoping the different setting might change his mind. Regina looked as if she was about to kill me, and I'm sure she would if she had her magic. "I'm not going to hurt him."

"You expect me to believe you?" Regina said. I just ignored her. I walked off to the thinking tree.

I arrived at the tree where the boys put Henry. "I know my heart won't save the island." He said.

"I won't lie to you." I replied. "The island doesn't need saving."

"Then why does my heart matter to you." Henry said causing me to break.

"Because Pan is dead!" I exclaimed. I took a shaky breath.

"You were in love with him weren't you."

"Stop talking." I demanded. Henry continued to talk about Pan and I couldn't take it anymore. I reached for his heart but was shot backwards. I stood up and left the tree and called for Felix and told him my new plan. A short while later they brought Regina to the tree. My plan was to have her break Henry's heart and give me half so nobody had to die. But of course she refused. After awhile of arguing I finally stopped. "We have plenty of time, no matter how long is takes I will not give up!" I said and started walking away. I could hear Regina shouting about how I'm just like Pan. I walked back to my tent ignoring all the lost boys.

Sitting in my tent I suddenly had a good idea. If my heart was broken in two and Pan got half maybe he'd live. I thought it over and then went to the hostages.

"Regina!" I shouted as I approached. "I need a favor!"

"No." She said.

"Come on it'll be fun, I need you to rip out my heart and break it in half, I'll let everyone free if you do it."

"I'm not even going to ask, ok I'll do it."

She did as I asked, they were set free, and I went to skull rock to give Pan his heart, or my heart.
I took a deep breath and pushed it into his chest. And... nothing happened.

🌹🌹🌹🌹
Worst ending ever right😂

Nah probably no part three, BUT ILL PROBABLY DELETE THIS AND DO A REDO PART 2

(Also ignore all the typos I didn't edit this.)