chapter 13

We're in the car going to the Home Depot in town. Luke plugs in the aux cord and says,"here play some music." I plug it up to my phone and I'm scrolling through my music when I see the perfect song. I play hello by Adele. Luke looks at me and says,"really shay,really?" I say,"yeah luke,yeah." Hello ends and I play unpredictable by 5sos. Ashton says,"omg,this song is a nightmare to us." I look at luke and he is singing it. We pull into the parking lot and park in a parking space. We walk inside and Luke ask me what color I want my walls to be. I tell him I want them to be light blue. We find a color I want and he asked the girl for 3 cans of paint. Ashton goes and gets a buggy. We go to the bathroom stuff and we pick tiles for the walls and the floor. We find a big mirror for my bathroom and Hollywood lights to go above it. Ashton goes to the bathroom. Luke says,"I think we need more lightbulbs,"I grab a box and it slips out of my hand and falls to the floor. He says,"I didn't do." A person that works there comes down the aisle. Luke says," we're really sorry. She just grabbed it and it slipped out of her hand." She says,"it's okay,I understand it has happened many of times before so don't worry." He grabs another box and we go to the ceiling fan aisle. I pick one that has leaf perpellars. I see a disco ball light I ask luke if can get it. He says,"sure,but don't touch it might break it." He grabs it and puts in the buggy. We are at a register I hear a girl say,"omg,there's luke hemmings." Another one says,"how is he so tall like damn boy." Another one says,"look at his eyes omg their so pretty." The last one says,"I wonder if he'll let us take a picture with him." I was about to tell luke when they walked over to him and asked for a picture. He says,"sorry,I can't right now." He pays the clerk and says,"keep the change." The girls start swooning over what he did. We hurry out of there and put the stuff in the car and Luke says,"we need gas." We go to a gas station luke grabs some beer and he gets me two bottles of root beer,chips,gum,and some candy. He pays and we go outside and he pumps the gas. He gets back into the car and says,"shit,we forgot ashton." We go back to Home Depot and get Ashton. On the ride back luke asks me to get him a beer out.