chapter 54

*In the morning(7:00 am)*
I wake up and get dressed in a Mayday Parade shirt,black skinny jeans,and my all black vans. I don't feel like doing my hair so I put in into a ponytail. I walk out into the hallway and yell,"guys wake up!" I hear Luke yell,"we're already in the kitchen!" I walk downstairs and my plate is already on the table,so I sit down and start eating. While we're eating Luke's phone goes off he answers it and says,"hello,"and gets up and walks out. Once he gets back from talking on the phone we leave. They drop me off at school and I see Dillon talking to the most popular girl at school,Regina George. Then,I see Ethan and his friends talking. I don't know who to go to,so I just head to class. I stop at my locker and I feel someone poke me on the back. I turned around to see Ethan. He says,"hey,why is Dillon talking to Regina?" I say,"umm,I don't know I haven't talked to him,yet." He says,"oh,okay. Let's go to class." At the end of the day I see Dillon. I say,"hey,what's up? Where's Wyatt at?" He says,"nothing much and he's sick." I say,"oh,tell him I said I hope he feels better." Then,Regina walks up to us and says,"oh,hey girl I don't know and Dillon I'm still taking you home,right?" He says,"yeah. Uh,I'll see ya later Skye." And they walk away from me. I go out to the car and Luke says,"when we get home go change into something nice." I say,"why?" He says,"someone found your parents in the bottom of the lake that the crash was near." I bust into tears. Luke hugs me and says,"I'm sorry honey. It's going to be okay,I promise." We get to the house and I run upstairs to my room. I'm sitting on my bed trying to understand it all. Then,Luke walks in and says,"why didn't you tell me that they didn't find their bodies?"

The picture is her outfit that she wears to school. Please vote. Ily :)