chapter 51

Michael says,"oh my god,when did you all kiss for the first time,then?" Luke says,"the night before we became boyfriend and girlfriend." Michael says,"so that's what you were doing in his room." I say,"no,it just kinda happened." Then,Ashton walks in and says,"what are you all talking about?" I say,"nothing." He saus,"okay,I know you were talking,so I guess you don't want me to know what it was about." Luke says,"yeah,something like that." Ashton says,"well,I want to know so tell me." I say,"as long as you don't freak out." He says,"it depends what it is and what's it about." I say,"it's about Luke and me." He says,"umm,that's a bad topic if you don't want me to freak out." I say,"Luke and me have already kissed twice." He says,"a kiss is fine,but no sex." I say,"I wasn't thinking of doing that anyways." He says,"good because I don't want another person to take care of." I say,"umm,I'm 13 not 16,just so you know." He says,"yeah,I know that." I say,"that's good to know,but how old is Luke though?" He says,"Luke is an old man." Luke says,"yeah,totally." I say,"really,the oldest you look is like 20 something." He says,"wow,I look that old." I say,"kinda." He says,"oh,that's nice to know." Michael says,"do you know how old he is?" I say,"umm,18." Michael says,"no,but close guess." I say,"17!" Ashton says,"you're getting farther away." I say,"so it's older than 18,so umm...19." Luke says,"that's totally not it,I'm 17 they were lying." I say,"I don't believe you let me see your birth certificate." He says,"no." I say,"why you saw mine." He says,"yeah,but I had to Ms.Cheyenne Skylar Fults." I say,"don't ever sag my real last name again or I will murder you in your sleep." He says,"woah,don't take it that far." Michael goes,"Ha Ha,Luke is about to get killed." Luke says,"that's not funny Michael."

Thank you so much for 500 reads. Please vote for the story if you have enjoyed it so far. Also,the picture is Michael's bedroom. Ily :)