chapter 25

*Shay's pov*
I go into my room and sit on my bed. I think I have lost Luke forever. I just sit there and cry and I think about all the good times we had together. I go into my bathroom and get my knife out of the drawer. I grab a towel and I go and sit on my bed.
*trigger warning*
*trigger warning*
I start cutting Luke's name. I get the L and U done when Ashton burst into my room. His eyes go wide at what he sees. He sits beside me and grabs the knife from my hand. He goes,"L and U, let me guess Luke." I nod my head yes. He says,"how often do you do this?" I say,"well,I don't know actually." He says,"I know it takes your stress away,but it hurts you more than your already hurt." He says,"trust me,I done this when I was younger." I say,"did you really?" He says,"yeah,but I didn't do it with the person's name though." He says,"Shay,I'm going to take this with me,so if you ever feel like this again just come to me and we'll talk about it." He hands me the towel and says,"clean it up." He gets up and walks back into his room. I go into the bathroom and clean it up and I put a bandage on it. I walk downstairs and sit by Michael on the couch. A few minutes later Michael says,"what happened to your arm?" I say,"umm,it happened when I was shaving my arm." He says,"let me see it." I say,"I'd rather not." He says,"why not is it that bad?" I say,"yes." He says,"show me it." I say,"no,Michael." He scoots over and says,"Luke help me out." Luke comes over and grabs my arm. Michael grabs the other arm and peels off the bandage. He looks at it and says,"L and U,what does that mean Luke or lube?" Luke goes,"HAHA,lube because she can't get any until she's 16." Michael says,"HAHA,good one Luke." They let me go and I run upstairs into my room. I hide under the covers.

I need suggestions for the story. I have over one hundred reads thanks so much. I need more votes so plz vote. Don't forget to vote, comment, read, etc. Add me on social media stuff also.
Ily :)