chapter 20

We get to the movie theater and Michael hands me twenty dollars. I see Ethan and I get out. He gets two tickets and we walk inside. We get some popcorn and drinks. We go into the movie and he says,"let's sit I the corner so we're not close and I don't like sitting by strangers." We sit down and he says,"I'm going to the bathroom when I get back you can go." He leaves and goes to the bathroom. He comes back and I go to the bathroom. I go back and sit down. The movie starts about 20 minutes later.
*Luke's pov*
I go to ashton and say,"shay's lying to you." He says,"what do you mean?" I say,"her friend Erica is a boy and his name is Ethan. Michael knows that's why he took her." Ashton says,"god damn luke why didn't you tell me this?" I say,"I couldn't keep the secret any longer." Next thing we hear is michael pulling up. Michael walks in and sits down. Ashton says,"well be back later we're going to pick up some pizza for dinner." He says,"alright I'll see you later." We walk out and get in the car. Ashton says,"we really aren't going to get pizza." And we start heading towards the movie theater.
*Shay's pov*
I reach for some popcorn and I touch his hand. He looks over and smiles at me and I smile back. About halfway into the movie two boys walk in and start looking around the theater. They look straight at us and I see that it's luke and ashton. Ashton says,"Cheyenne Skylar Irwin get your ass up now!" I don't stand up and he says,"Shay,I said get up!" I stand up and say,"sorry,I can't be your perfect daughter anymore." He says,"Shay come on let's get your ass out of here,because your grounded." I look at Ethan and I say,"I'm sorry." Ashton grabs me and says,"let's go now." They pull me out to the car. I get in and starts yelling at me while he's driving. I start crying. He says,"I'm not falling for that,Shay!" My makeup starts running down my face. We finally get home after we pick up pizza.

I bet you wasn't expecting Luke's pov.
Add me on kik: Skye_sauce
Instagram: Skye_sauce
Twitter: @skye_fults
Don't forget to vote, comment, read, etc.