chapter 24

Luke says,"no,I'm just a very overprotective parent." I say,"yeah,I can see that now." He says,"yeah,now give me back my phone." I say,"I will if you get off my kik and stop reading my conversations with people!" He says,"maybe,if you stop being such a whore I wouldn't have to!" I say,"well,I'm sorry that might be a problem!" He says,"try and go out and talk to girls. I guess it's good that Ashton is making you go to school!" I say,"fucking school,let me guess you all are going to go on tour and leave me here to go to school!" He says,"no,but-t," I interrupt him and say,"you know what I don't even care anymore," and I walk into my room and slam the door shut.
*Michael's pov*
I walk downstairs and Ashton says,"hey I need to talk to you about something serious." I say,"okay," and sit down beside him. Then,he tells me all this horrible stuff about Shay. We hear Luke and Shay yelling upstairs. Ashton goes,"oh god,what are they into now." He gets up and starts up the stairs. He gets halfway up the stairs and we hear Luke grunt and we hear his footsteps. Ashton walks downstairs with Luke right behind him. Luke says,"Ashton you need to go fix your daughter's attitude." Ashton goes upstairs to talk to Shay I guess. Luke says,"god,teenage girls are such brats." Then,he says,"we're we ever like that?" I say,"I don't know dude."

100 reads I think. Lol. We need more votes so people vote if you like it so far. Don't forget to add me on kik: Skye_sauce Instagram: Skye_sauce Twitter: @skye_fults