chapter 31

I say,"I'm not dying my hair and I'm not wearing this outfit." He says,"please wear it and you can wear whatever you want all the other days." I say,"ugh,fine,"then he leaves. I put on the clothes and braid my hair. Then,I put some makeup on and I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I go to the kitchen eat my bowl of cereal that Ashton fixed. I finish eating so I wait for the boys to finish eating. They get done and we leave to go to the school. We get to the school and Luke kisses my forehead and says,"good luck." Then,Ashton says,"don't be mean,"and smiles at me. I say,"bye,guys,"and get out of the car. I see Ethan,so I walk up to him and his friends. He sees me and says,"hey guys this is my friend Shay." They just look at him weird. He says,"don't worry she's cool." He looks at me and says,"what is up with your outfit?" I say,"yeah,about that. It's my dad's fault,but don't worry I'll be back to normal tomorrow." He says,"okay. Who is your homeroom?" I say,"umm,"and I pull my schedule out of my pocket. I hand it to him and he says,"awesome,you have homeroom and all your classes with me." I say,"that's great." Then,we head to homeroom.

I'm bored af. Someone kik me,please. My kik is Skye_sauce.