chapter 34

We get home and Ashton says,"how was your first day?" I say,"it was okay." He says,"see I told you it wasn't going to be bad." I say,"yeah,I have Ethan and his friends plus Dillon." I walk upstairs and pick out my outfit for tomorrow. A few minutes later when I'm putting steam rollers in my hair Luke walks in. He sits down on my bed. I finish putting them in my hair,so I grab my phone off the vanity. Luke says,"we need to talk." I say,"okay. Talk then." He says,"no,a serious talk. One on one just you and me. And no phone." And he grabs it and sits it beside him. I say,"okay. I'm listening." He says,"okay this is kinda weird but have you had the talk?" I say,"no,why?" He says,"cuz' it's about that time." I say,"wait,are you saying you're going to give me the talk?" He says,"yep. You need it just in case. Unless you have lost your..." I finish for him and say,"virginity?" He says,"yeah,that thing." I say,"no,I have not for your information." He goes,"oh,thank god." I look at him and say,"really?" He goes,"okay,let's get started." He grabs a bag off the floor and pulls out a condom. He says,"do you know what this is?" I say,"yes,Luke it's a fucking condom. Is this all we are going to do?" He says,"correct. And it gets better trust me." I say,"whatever." Then,he says,"what about this?" And pulls out a dildo. I say,"really,Luke? It's a fucking dildo." He says,"the thing is do you know how to put the condom on it?" I say,"yes,"and he hands it to me. I put it on and he says,"god,break the guys dick why don't ya." I say,"whatever,"and he grabs it from me. He says,"put it on gently." I say,"I'd rather end it here before I break a real dick." He says,"god,you're so mean. I'll be back tomorrow same time,"and he walks out.

Omg! That was a weird fucking chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed it. I will try to update more often if I can. Don't forget to vote, comment, read, etc.
Also,the picture is Wyatt.