chapter 27

I woke up the next day and I go to the bathroom to take out the steam rollers that I put in last night. I walk downstairs and Ashton is in the kitchen cooking he sees me and says,"good morning sleepyhead." He says,"go wake up the rest of them up." I say,"okay." I walk upstairs and Calum and Michael are already awake. I go into Luke's room and go stand beside his bed. He looks so peaceful and cute that I don't want to wake him up. I just want to stare into his beautiful blue eyes. He says,"aww,that was sweet." I say,"what do you mean that was sweet?" He says,"you were thinking out loud weren't you?" I say,"pssshhh,no." He says,"it's okay,I like it when you think out loud." I rub my eyes because I'm very tired. He says,"are you sleepy?" I say,"yes,very." He scoots over and pulls the cover down. I lay down beside and his bed smells like him and it's really warm. And I end up falling asleep.
*later that day*
I wake up to Luke shaking me. He says,"get ready to go shopping." I say,"ugh,okay." I get up and walk to my room. I go to my closet and put on a sleeping with sirens shirt,black skinny jeans,and my red converse. I fix my hair a little bit and I put on some makeup. I grab my jacket and my phone. I walk downstairs and we leave.

Sorry,for the short chapters lately they will get longer I promise I wrote some when I was out because of the snow. Anyways don't forget to vote, comment, read, etc.
Ily :)