chapter 45

Luke and Ashton come back down. They sit down and Ashton says,"okay. There were a few differences in your story and they weren't major." He looks at us and we don't say anything. Ashton says,"but there was a major comparison,and that was how you all felt about each other." I stand up and say,"that's not true if he did he should have confessed!" Luke says,"I said I couldn't tell you because I knew Ashton would kill me and I didn't want it to ruin our friendship!" I say,"well,I think you accomplished both of those things and you didn't even confess!"and I run upstairs. I slam my door shut and I plop on my bed. A few minutes later someone knocks on the door. I get up and open the door to see Calum standing there.(In his American Apparel underwear. Lol. Jk) He says,"may I come in?" I say,"sure,"and he walks in. I keep my door open,just in case any of the other boys start to listen. Calum says,"I'm sorry about the whole Luke thing that's happening. I say,"yeah,I wish I didn't do that now that all of this has happened." He says,"you know Luke is torn up about this too." I say,"please,don't compare me to him again." He says,"wow,you're worse than Luke." I say,"again,don't compare me to him." He says,"I wasn't comparing I was contrasting." I say,"same thing." He says,"no its not." I say,"whatever,what did you come in here for anyways?" He says,"can I not come in here to chat with you?" I say,"no,you can't while all of this is going on." He says,"you should try and talk to him or at least let out the tears,so we know you feel the same." I say,"I'm good." He says,"why,not?" I say,"because the last time I talked to him we ended up yelling at each other." He says,"at least your getting your feelings out." I say,"well he cries if I yell at him and it makes me feel so bad that I just want to cuddle him." He says,"why don't you tell Ashton that?" I say,"because he'll force me to stay in the room while he cries and then I wouldn't be able to hold it in and I'll just have to do it and I don't feel like it would be a good time to do that." He says,"whatever,but just so you know something is going to happen soon because Ashton keeps trying to make Luke do something." Then,he gets up and leaves my room.

Don't forget to vote, comment, read, etc. Also,the picture is the basement. Ily :)