Chapter 71

When Ashton gets to the hotel my hair is almost done bleaching. Ashton looks at me and says,"going blonde are we?" I say,"no,I'm going dark blue." He says,"oh,I thought Michael was." From the bathroom Michael yells,"Shay come here!" I say,"I'm coming." I go to the bathroom and Michael puts in the dark blue. He says,"okay,I'll call for you when it's time to wash it out." I say,"okay,"and run into the room and I jump on Luke's back. He says,"omg,are you trying to kill me cause you almost did." I say,"all I did was jump on you." He says,"yeah,but you nearly choked me." I say,"oh,what you choking on?" He says,"I'm not answering that question." I say,"fine,I'll ask Michael." Michael says," I heard my name!" I say,"Michael,what is Luke choking on?" He says,"ha,deez nuts." I say,"ha,got'em."(btw,this part was wrote when that was a popular thing) Luke says,"I think both of you need mental help." Michael says,"Shay's mental help is Luke." Luke says,"hey,don't say that in front of her,dumbass." Ashton walks into the room and says,"why are we calling people dumbass Luke?" I say,"because Michael said that my mental help was Luke." Ashton goes," omg,Michael Gordon Clifford get your ass in your room right now!" I say," yeah,Gordon." Michael snickers and goes back into the bathroom. Ashton goes,"Michael that's not your room." Michael says,"well,I'm doing something so give me a few." Ashton says,"whatever,Michael." I say,"so what all are we doing today?" Ashton says," umm,I think all is soundcheck and then the show." I say,"wow,so much fun." Luke says,"it will be fun,I promise." *wink wink*

Sorry,I haven't updated in like forever but I'm going to try and do it more so I can finish this story and start on the sequel. Don't forgot to comment and vote plz. I love you and I'll see you in the next chapter. ❤️💙❤️