chapter 19

We get out and walk inside. We walk into the living room and see ashton sitting there on his phone. I look at luke. Luke says,"Ashton did you hear about shay's friend,yet?" Ashton says,"I don't think I have shay why don't you tell me." Michael says,"come on Luke I got to tell you something." Michael grabs luke and pulls him up the stairs. Ashton says,"is this friend a female?" I say,"yes,her name is Erica." Ashton says,"okay. Then,why were they telling me. Is she a bad person?" I say,"no,she's not bad at all they're just weird." He says,"okay,then." I get up and walk to my room. Michael says,"you may want to make sure luke doesn't tell ashton." I say,"what's the point he's going to figure out anyways." Michael says,"you might want to text him and set his name as Erica while your at it." I say,"Michael what should I say to him?" He says,"just say hey or something simple like wat'sup Ethan." I grab my phone and say hey. He says hey want to hang out later. I say yeah,what are we going to do. He says how about the movies. I say sure,what are we watching. He says star wars:the force awakens. I say awesome I'll meet you there. He says great,I'll see you at 7. I look at the time and it's one o'clock. Michael says,"what did he say?" I say,"we are going to the movies at 7 to watch star wars:the force awakens." He says,"how are you going to tell ashton this?" I say,"I don't tell him and I say I'm sick and sneak out." He says,"I wouldn't do that he has a key to your room." I say,"true,but you could come in instead of him." He says,"you know that won't happen,right?" I say,"fine,I'll tell him my friend likes star wars and she wants me to go watch the movie with her." Michael says,"alright go tell him that and see what he says." I walk downstairs and say,"Ashton can I go somewhere?" I say,"Erica likes star wars and she wants me to go watch the movie with her." He says,"sure,what time?" I say,"7 o'clock,michael said he would take me." Ashton says,"alright." I say,"thank you,"and hug him. I get up and walk back to my room. It's 5 o'clock so I start to get ready. I get dressed in an all time low shirt,black skinny jeans,and purple converse. I curl my hair. I put some makeup on and grab my phone. I walk downstairs and I leave with Michael.

Add me on kik: Skye_sauce
Twitter: @skye_fults
Instagram: Skye_sauce
Don't forget to vote, comment, read, etc.