chapter 41

I start to cry and I call Michael. He picks up and says,"the movie is over already?" I say,"no,Michael. Just come pick me up." He says,"are you okay? Why are you crying?" I say,"I'll explain later." I start to hang up but I hear him yell,"Layla,we have to go pick up Shay!" Then,he hangs up. I go and sit on a bench. A few minutes later a guy sits down beside me. I take out my phone and text Michael and say hurry up a guy just sat down beside me. He says I'm almost there,chill. A few minutes later he pulls up. I stand up and Michael starts to get out of the car. He says,"dude did you say something to her?!" The dude says,"no,I was just sitting here." I walk over to the car and get into the backseat,since Layla is in the passenger seat. Michael gets back in the car and puts it in drive. Michael says,"so what happened?" I say,"umm." He says,"you can tell Layla if it's something that you don't want to say to me." I say,"well,Wyatt and me argued a little bit. And then during the movie he grabbed my hand so I jerked my hand away. Then,I pulled Dillon out to the lobby and told him what happened and that I was leaving." He says,"wow,that's it." Layla says,"shut up,Michael." He says,"exactly,what was the argue about?" I say,"umm,Luke." He says,"what about him?" I say,"he called Luke a player and I defended him,so he said I was only saying that because I had a crush on him." He says,"oh,what else did he say and do you really have a crush on Luke?" I say,"I said to him that I wasn't defending Luke and that he was a player too,so why should I trust him. And he called Luke my boyfriend." He says,"wow,kids are douchebags these days. Also,what's the answer to my other question?" I say,"the answer is maybe." He says,"it's a yes or no question. And I can see that red in your cheeks and little smile,so I'm guessing it's a..." I say,"fine,I like him I admit it,"and I cover my face with my hands.

The picture is their house,so yeah. Thank you for 30o reads that means alot to me. Also,I'm trying to do a picture in every chapter so if you want me to try and use a picture with the story just ask me. Don't forget to vote, comment, read, etc. Ily :)