chapter 29

Ethan gets to the house and we hang out in the pool for a bit. Ashton text me at 8 saying they'll be a hour and half late. I say okay. Then,at 9 Ashton text me and says that they are heading home. I say okay. I tell Ethan and he tells his mom to come pick him up. About 20 minutes later his mom arrives. We all talk for a few minutes outside. While we are talking the guys arrive at the house. Ashton and the guys meet them and stuff then they leave. Luke says,"who gave you permission to invite a boy over,huh?!" I say,"god,you act like we did something wrong!" He goes,"I wouldn't be surprised if you did." I lie to him and say,"I'm on my thing,thank you." He says,"oh,weren't you on it like a week ago. What are you on it like every week now. No,wonder your a bitch!" I say,"I'm not the bitch you are,because you act like I did something bad and you yell at me when I barely do anything!" Then, he says,"go to your room and go to bed now or I'll take you back to the orphanage!" I go to my room and turn the lights off and I text Ethan. About an hour later I get bored so I text Michael and say come talk to me I'm bored. He says come downstairs then. Then,I decide to text Ashton and say can you come talk to me I'm bored. He says I'm in town getting food ask one of the guys. So I decide to text Calum and say I'm bored and I can't leave my room come talk to me. Then,I realize that I texted Luke not Calum. I start panicking then my phone goes off with a text from Luke. He says I'll be up there in a minute. A few minutes later he knocks on the door and I act like I'm asleep. He comes in and says,"Shay,I know your awake." I say,"well,shit." He says,"it's okay I'm not going to kill you or anything." I say,"that's a relief." He says," I wanted to say I'm sorry for being mean. Will you forgive me?"