chapter 17

Michael says,"please,give it back shay." I say,"why are texting your girlfriend?" He says,"do you honestly think I have a girlfriend?" I say,"no,not really." I get up and walk to the dresser and I get his phone out. I hand it to him. He says,"what the hell did you do to my phone?" He looks at it and says,"really?" I say,"yep." He says,"want to watch a movie?" I say,"sure." We walk to the basement and I hear thunder. We go and sit on the couch. We are in the middle of watching the mortal instruments when the power goes out. I scream and grab luke. They all turn on their phone flashlights. We walk upstairs and they find 6 flashlights. Luke says,"it's like almost one in the morning let's go to sleep." We walk upstairs luke is about to walk into his room and I say,"luke." He says,"yeah." I say,"can I sleep with you?" He says,"sure." We go into his room and he says,"is it okay if I sleep in my boxers?" I say,"yeah." He gets in the bed. I get as far away as I can without falling off. He says,"are you scared of me or something?" I say,"no." He says,"why are you on the edge of the bed then?" I say,"because you're half naked luke." He says,"like I said before you're to young." He grabs me and pulls me closer to him. He says,"do you really think I would have sex with a 13 year old girl?" I say,"well you never know what can happen these days." He says,"true. If I did have sex with you Ashton would kill me." We fall asleep after that.

Sorry for the short chapter. Don't forget to vote,comment, read, etc.