Chapter 3

Rap Monster's pov

We all walk down the stairs and sit at the table. We chat about nothing in particular while we wait for Yunii to make us food. We could do it ourselves, but it's more fun making Yunii do it instead.

"What do you think is taking so long?" V whines  impatiently. Before anyone can answer his question, a lot of commotion can be heard from above us.

We look up and see Yunii running down the stairs as fast as she can with fear plainly written on her face.

As she makes a dash for the kitchen, I can see why she looks so scared. At the top of the stairs, a soaking wet Jungkook appears. Water droplets fall from his hair onto the ground as his eyes scan the floor below him.

"YUNIIIIIII!!!" He yells at the top of his lungs in a fit of rage.

We all glance at each other before moving our gazes to Yunii, who is hiding in the kitchen while cooking, to Jungkook standing by the railing, then back to each other.

Jimin is the first person to start laughing, the others following suite right after. I chuckle as I look back at Yunii who is paler than I've ever seen her before. She should be scared.

Jungkookie is furious and we aren't gunna stop him from saying whatever he wants to say to her.

He runs down the stairs when he sees her placing our breakfast on the table in front of us. Jhope looks up at her from his seat and says "someone's in trouble," in a sing-song voice. We all giggle as she gulps nervously and bows her head timidly.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?!?!?" Kookie yells once he is standing in front of her. He is taller than her by a few inches, so he glowers down at her from above.

"You wouldn't wake up," is her timid, lame excuse. I look back over at Kookie and see him turn red with anger and roll my eyes at her ignorance.

"I didn't wake up so you just decided to throw cold water on me!?!" He yells in disbelief. She nods her head yes and he continues with his rant.

"How stupid can you get?!? You don't just throw water at someone! What the hell is your problem??? Are you retarded or something? How did you even gets this job in the first place!?! I bet you slept with someone just to get close to us!!" He says this with a disgusted look on his face.

I'm surprised when all she does is smile at him.

"I'm not a slut, so no, I didn't sleep with someone to get this job. I'm sorry for waking you up like that. Please finish eating so I can take you to your practice."

We stare at her in shock as she turns around towards the front door.

"I'll be waiting in the car," she says before disappearing outside. We turn towards each other before looking at a still wet Kookie and laugh at his appearance yet again.

He cracks a smile as he sits down and starts eating with us.

Yunii's pov

I can't believe I did that! How can I be so stupid??? I knew I would get in trouble with them if I did that, so why did I? Ugh! I feel like an idiot. He has every right to be mad at me, but I am NOT a slut! How could he even say that to me? Does he not notice what I wear? Oh well. At least I'm out of the house. I can finally breath again. I feel like I'm suffocating when I'm in that house.

As I wait in the car for them to get ready, I put my Got7 album back on and sing along to it. Got7 is amazing! I went to their fan signing and got a picture with Mark and BamBam. They are both so cute! I hope I get to meet them again some day.

With my line of work, you never know. I just might get the chance. I love every member of Got7 and have memorized all of their songs and dance choreography.

I squeal as one of their newer songs, Just Right, comes on. I sing along with the boys and forget about BTS for a while. I love singing and dancing.

I wouldn't say I'm star material, but I have a little bit of talent. I can also play the piano and the guitar pretty well.

I take off my glasses and do Aegyo in the mirror while singing to the song. I quickly compose myself when I see the members coming out of the dorm though.

I hastily place my glasses back on my face and face forward. I don't bother changing the music because I don't care if they like it or not.

They pile into the back of the van I am driving them around in laughing and having a good time. I look in the review mirror at them and catch Jungkook's eye.

He glares at me and I turn my attention back to the road.

We make it to the BigHit building with five minutes to spare and I let out a sigh of relief. We are NEVER on time, so this is a pleasant surprise for me. We make our way into the building and I sit at my usual spot, on a couch in the corner of the room.

While the boys stretch and get ready to practice choreography, I take out snacks and water for the boys and place my video camera on the seat next to me.

I place the snacks on the table in the other corner and put more batteries in the camera. Today I would be filming a dance practice video for their fans to post on YouTube.

I'm not sure what song they should do, so I'll have to ask their opinion on it. The only reason why I like filming them is because that is the only time when they smile at me.

Their smiles are really nice, besides all the times when they smile because of something they said to hurt me. It feels good, even if they are only smiling in my general direction for the sake of the fans.

"boys!" I shout to get their attention. They reluctantly look at me with hatred in their eyes, but perk up when they see the video camera in my hands. They love making videos for their fans.

"What song do you wanna do a dance practice video for?" I ask. They look at each other before Rapmon answers for them.

"We will dance to War of Hormones," he says in his deep voice. I nod and they get into position as I play the music.